News:

• February 19, 2019, 02:44:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Trex 50 prototypes  (Read 451 times)

Offline Bradley Walker

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
    • The Urban Rifleman
Trex 50 prototypes
« on: February 10, 2019, 03:55:48 PM »
I have three of them. These are the 600 Sq inch versions that would have been the killer of all time but never got made.  I have two in clear and one partially assembled in orange.  If you pick them up in Tulsa or have them picked up, they are $200 each.  Shipped would be more.

Best to text me at nine 7 two. Eight one 4.  5423
"The reasonable man adapts himself to his environment. The unreasonable man adapts his environment to himself, therefore all progress is made by unreasonable men."
-George Bernard Shaw

Offline Bradley Walker

• Admiral
    • The Urban Rifleman
Re: Trex 50 prototypes
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2019, 04:44:23 PM »
Pics
"The reasonable man adapts himself to his environment. The unreasonable man adapts his environment to himself, therefore all progress is made by unreasonable men."
-George Bernard Shaw

Offline Bradley Walker

• Admiral
    • The Urban Rifleman
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2019, 04:45:13 PM »
More
-George Bernard Shaw

Offline Bradley Walker

• Admiral
    • The Urban Rifleman
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2019, 04:45:48 PM »
More pics
-George Bernard Shaw

Offline Paul W.

• Commander
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2019, 11:56:44 PM »
I have three of them. These are the 600 Sq inch versions that would have been the killer of all time but never got made.  I have two in clear and one partially assembled in orange.  If you pick them up in Tulsa or have them picked up, they are $200 each.  Shipped would be more.

Best to text me at nine 7 two. Eight one 4.  5423

I have heard that the current 675 Sq inch version is a pretty good airframe and generally well liked so I bought one partially completed from Walter Hicks before he left SoCal and retired to Oregon.  So what makes a 600 Sq inch version different, and why would a smaller version be the “killer of all time”???

Paul W.

Offline Bradley Walker

• Admiral
    • The Urban Rifleman
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2019, 08:19:22 AM »
Because.

All are sold. 
-George Bernard Shaw

Tags: