News:

• April 19, 2024, 04:19:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: *SOLD*, planes/kits/engines/misc  (Read 940 times)

Offline George Truett

• 2018 Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Commander
*SOLD*, planes/kits/engines/misc
« on: September 04, 2022, 02:21:13 PM »
Entire collection has SOLD*
Built planes
1) Oriental Tom Dixon built, nice flying plane
2) ARF Oriental ready to fly
3) Miss BJ RTF
4} Miss BJ has white dope base coats
5) Primary Force in primer
6)SV 40 in primer

Kits
Brodak Vector ARF
RSM Miss Kell
RSM 57 Nobler basic kit, no hardware
Prowler basic kit
Forerunner
Primary Force short kit
Veco Mustang

Engines
3) LA 46 CL with stock mufflers
3) FP 40 CL, 2 are Dixon engines, all 3 have tongue mufflers
2) OS 35S CL
2) McCoy 35 Red Head in nice shape

Misc:  Handles (cable), lots of control hardware, at least 10 tanks, probably at least 50 wood props

As I said, I will not ship.  PM me and we can exchange emails or phone # if you are seriously interested and want pictures.  The engines will not go until the built planes are gone.  Props will not go until engines are gone.

To satisfy the guardians of the internet, $1500 for the collection.  If you are serious, we can talk it over and work something out.  George T
« Last Edit: September 15, 2022, 04:42:13 PM by George Truett »

Online doug coursey

• Commander
Re: Selling Out, planes/kits/engines/misc
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2022, 07:30:11 AM »
An inner ear problem and resulting vertigo have pretty much made CL impossible for me so I will be selling off my accumulation.  There will be NO SHIPPING, I am in SW Georgia and my plan now is to go to the KOI in FL next month.  I would also be glad to meet someone around here.  Here is a partial list:

Built planes
3) Miss BJ RTF
6)SV 40 in primer

Kits
Brodak Vector ARF
RSM Miss Kell
Prowler basic kit
Forerunner
Primary Force short kit
Veco Mustang

Engines
2) OS 35S CL

Misc:  Handles (cable), lots of control hardware, at least 10 tanks, probably at least 50 wood props

As I said, I will not ship.  PM me and we can exchange emails or phone # if you are seriously interested and want pictures.  The engines will not go until the built planes are gone.  Props will not go until engines are gone.

To satisfy the guardians of the internet, $1500 for the collection.  If you are serious, we can talk it over and work something out.  George T

An inner ear problem and resulting vertigo have pretty much made CL impossible for me so I will be selling off my accumulation.  There will be NO SHIPPING, I am in SW Georgia and my plan now is to go to the KOI in FL next month.  I would also be glad to meet someone around here.  Here is a partial list:

Built planes
3) Miss BJ RTF
6)SV 40 in primer

Kits
Brodak Vector ARF
RSM Miss Kell
Prowler basic kit
Forerunner
Primary Force short kit
Veco Mustang

Engines
2) OS 35S CL

how much for the Miss Kell
AMA 21449

Offline George Truett

• 2018 Supporter
  • Commander
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2022, 08:02:24 AM »
If you are interested in purchasing the collection, please PM so we can keep this private, I don't wish to conduct business on the forum.  I am not willing to ship anything, please let me know how you plan to meet if you want to purchase.  Thanks,  GT

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2022, 09:48:26 AM »
Lets me out. ???
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Offline George Truett

• 2018 Supporter
  • Commander
Additional items
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2022, 11:56:32 AM »
I had forgotten about this until I almost stumbled over it last night.  I have a box of 9-10 laser cut Skylark kits.  My friend Tom Atkins loved the Skylark, 20 years or more ago he drew the 52" span version in AutoCAD and had Sig cut 10 kits for him.  They are very nice parts cut from Sig contest balsa.  These are typical laser short kits, all parts like ribs, bulkheads, sides (anything that had a shape)are done.  Builder supplies sheeting and stick wood along with hardware.  I have never built one but I have plans in print and digital version.  These are included in the price with the rest.  GT

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here