News:

• April 17, 2024, 11:28:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Ready To Fly Models - Tom Dixon  (Read 1402 times)

Offline Jim Catevenis

• 22 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Commander
Ready To Fly Models - Tom Dixon
« on: February 11, 2023, 12:02:35 PM »
                                                    Ready To Fly Models
     I am offering fully ready to fly versions of profile kits that I produce.  These profiles are fully competitive, great flying planes. I have won at least three Expert Profile events with two different Ringmaster 576D models, including at Brodak’s in 2019 and a third at Brodak’s in 2022, 4 points out of first place, behind Joe Gilbert.
     These planes have full-sheeted foam wings, with a dope base finish, topped with automotive type clear coat.  I can pre-drill for common engines, or provide an electric power front end.

Some designs that are available:
        Ringmaster 576D (My favorite)
        Challenger (Sarpolus) – N 30 legal
        Tornado (Modified Sig Twister)
        Vector 40
        Tutor Too
     Price, excluding power system, $300.00.  I can also offer with a correct engine for an appropriate additional charge.

I am planning trips to Joe Nall, Brodak’s and the NATS, and I can deliver there. (Sorry, I cannot ship them, but you can come to Woodstock to pick them up.)

For more information, call or write….
      Tom Dixon
      Controline Sales, LLC
      315 Santa Anita Ave
      Woodstock GA 30189

Phone (770) 592-3279

P.S. Other planes can be built to order too.
JCAT

Offline Joe Ed Pederson

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
Re: Ready To Fly Models - Tom Dixon
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2023, 01:47:18 PM »
Tom,

1.  Just to be clear: when I read "fully ready to fly" I picture a model with the wings glued into the fuselage and the tail also glued on the fuselage.  On the other hand, "profile kits" sounds more like an ARF that doesn't have the wing and tailed glued into/onto the fuselage.  So, I need some clarification, please.

2.  What is the no-later-than date to order a model to be delivered to the Nats?

Thanks,
Joe Ed Pederson

Online Paul Wescott

• 21 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2023, 08:44:40 PM »
Tom,

1.  Just to be clear: when I read "fully ready to fly" I picture a model with the wings glued into the fuselage and the tail also glued on the fuselage.  On the other hand, "profile kits" sounds more like an ARF that doesn't have the wing and tailed glued into/onto the fuselage.  So, I need some clarification, please.

2.  What is the no-later-than date to order a model to be delivered to the Nats?

Thanks,
Joe Ed Pederson

Joe - Tom won’t see your questions.  He’s not a computer user.  You will need to call him to get answers.

Offline Joe Ed Pederson

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2023, 08:03:10 PM »
Thanks Paul,

I'll call him next week.

Joe Ed

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here