News:

• April 25, 2024, 01:14:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Plans for Circulas 46  (Read 1999 times)

Offline Dennis Nunes

• 23 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Commander
Plans for Circulas 46
« on: January 27, 2020, 01:19:58 PM »
In the 2019, Issue 1 of Stunt News carried an article entitled “Building a Circulas 46”. This was presented in the form of a photo-pictorial build article. Circulas 46 is a Profile design that is powered by an OS 46 LA. It has a wingspan of 56-1/4” with a wing area of 605 square inch.

As a result of the article, I have received many request asking about the availability of plans. I was hoping that PAMPA would have made the plan available through their Plan Service. But as of this date it doesn’t appear to be happening.

So, I’m offering a full-size PDF file of the single sheet plan that was shown in the beginning of the Stunt News article for a nominal fee of $5.00. Again this is a full-size PDF file that is 36” x 66” size as shown below.

Because of the cost of printing and shipping, only the PDF file is being offered. It’s less expensive to have the PDF file printed locally at any business that is capable of large format document printing such as some Office Max, FedEX or any reprographic center.

Also, available is a 4-sheet full-size 36” x 66” PDF file consisting of fully dimensioned plans, sections and details of Circulas 46 for $10.00. A sample of one of the sheets is shown below:

If you are interested in anyone one or both of these plans, please send me a “private message” through StuntHanger.com with your request along with your email address. I will contact you by email with payment instructions. Sorry, but all payments must be made through PayPal.

Sincerely,
Dennis Nunes

Advertise Here

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?
Tags: circulas plan profile 

Advertise Here