General control line discussion > Classifieds

Many items for sale.

(1/3) > >>

Matt Neumann:
I have a list of things that I brought back from Dad's from when I was there on Easter.  I have several 35 FP engines, Fox engines and a few others.  I also have some Brodak kits and ARF's for sale.  The Brodak kits are 40 to 50 dollars less than what is shown on Brodak's web site along with the ARFs.  The fuel tanks are 4 to 5 dollars cheaper.  I also have some tongue mufflers that fit various sizes of engines for $15 each or two for $28.  For a complete list, please email me and I can send it to you.  There is just too many items to list here.

Jay:

Thanks
Jay

Guy Markham:

--- Quote from: Matt Neumann on April 09, 2024, 06:06:47 PM ---I have a list of things that I brought back from Dad's from when I was there on Easter.  I have several 35 FP engines, Fox engines and a few others.  I also have some Brodak kits and ARF's for sale.  The Brodak kits are 40 to 50 dollars less than what is shown on Brodak's web site along with the ARFs.  The fuel tanks are 4 to 5 dollars cheaper.  I also have some tongue mufflers that fit various sizes of engines for $15 each or two for $28.  For a complete list, please email me and I can send it to you.  There is just too many items to list here.

--- End quote ---

sent E- Mail, Guy

Dalton Hammett:
PM sent

Guy Markham:

--- Quote from: Matt Neumann on April 09, 2024, 06:06:47 PM ---I have a list of things that I brought back from Dad's from when I was there on Easter.  I have several 35 FP engines, Fox engines and a few others.  I also have some Brodak kits and ARF's for sale.  The Brodak kits are 40 to 50 dollars less than what is shown on Brodak's web site along with the ARFs.  The fuel tanks are 4 to 5 dollars cheaper.  I also have some tongue mufflers that fit various sizes of engines for $15 each or two for $28.  For a complete list, please email me and I can send it to you.  There is just too many items to list here.
[/quo

Want to buy the Fox 50th anniversary "Big Art" tube muffler. Tried to return the order from your  E-Mail address that you sent the items from  but was rejected ? Guy
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version