News:

• May 13, 2024, 08:18:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Which is the better flying Nobler  (Read 1020 times)

Offline Lon Retzloff

• Trade Count: (0)
  • New Pilot
Which is the better flying Nobler
« on: July 15, 2008, 12:31:26 PM »
Need opinions as to which is the better flying Nobler, the Green Box or the Geseike Nobler ?
Thanks in advance,
Lon

Offline Jim Pollock

• Admiral
Re: Which is the better flying Nobler
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2008, 02:49:20 PM »
And Bob, the designer of the Gieseke Nobler said in an interview once that he didn't think his version made enough of an improvement.  I revamped the 1969 Gieseke Nobler into an Akromaster that I think did improve the performace significantly. I'm in the process of building a copy of it now.

Jim Pollock

Alan Hahn

Re: Which is the better flying Nobler
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2008, 07:12:19 PM »
Need opinions as to which is the better flying Nobler, the Green Box or the Geseike Nobler ?
Thanks in advance,
Lon

I don't mean to underestimate your flying abilities, but my guess is either one will fly better than most of us can handle. Also don't forget the "Original" Nobler kitted by Brodak (which is Old Tyme "legal". You have at least 3 choices (more if you have the MAN Nobler Plans--I do which apparently are still different).

There now are 3 great kits, the Green Box from RSM, the "Original" from Brodak, and the "Component kit" from UHP. Of course there is the TF Nobler ARF which of course I am partial to, it will get you in the air faster and for less than any option--maybe not as elegantly. I do have the RSM and Brodak kits (one day.....), and have looked at the UHP kit. Can't go wrong with any combo.

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here