Classic Designs > Classic Planes

(1/1)

Roger Vizioli:
Ron,
Thanks for taking on the Moderator task.
Roger V.

Ron King:

--- Quote from: peabody on October 13, 2006, 08:08:02 AM ---That's because Ron IS a classic!

--- End quote ---

Rich,

Since I know you, I'll take that as a positive statement and not a statement about my age.  f~

I asked Sparky to move me to this section because... well because I have been deeply in love with CL Stunt ships since the early 1960's. Sounds hokey, but there it is.

My first love was the Charles Mackey Lark, published in the February 1960 MAN. I couldn't afford (or wait) for the full size plans. I scaled that sucker up all by myself (at the ripe old age of 13) and started construction. Results were not spectacular. In high school I saw a Stuka built by "Wild" Bill Netzband and immediately had to build one. I also built an Ares, but knew nothing about I-beams (I still don't know anything) and the plane virtually disintegrated on its maiden flight.

Anyway - I love Classic planes (my N35 V-tail Bonanza), classic cars (my 1930 Model A Ford), and classic model airplanes.  #^ #^

Hope to see you Sunday,

Ron

wwwarbird:
Tag, you're it, congrats Ron!

Bill Little:
Ron,

You gonna make Huntersville  ??? ??? ???

Bill <><

Ron King:

--- Quote from: Bill Little on October 13, 2006, 01:46:34 PM ---Ron,

You gonna make Huntersville  ??? ??? ???

Bill <><

--- End quote ---

You better believe I'll make Huntersville. I hope to see you and the rest of the gang.  ~>

Ron

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version