Classic Designs > Classic Planes

Green Box Nobler questions

(1/2) > >>

Roger_Pion:
Hi, I came across a partial green box Nobler kit and I'd like to complete it.  Does anyone have an inventory of the pieces that come in the box?

Also, the pieces punched out of this plywood sheet are missing.  Does anyone have a pic of this sheet with those pieces so I can cut some?

Thanks for your help.

Ken Culbertson:
If memory serves me that missing part is the bellcrank floor.   I think it is outlined on the wing plan.  I had a set of green box plans (I think that is required reading  LL~) but lost them in the fire.

I am pretty sure they are out there on the internet.

Ken

Gary Mondry:
The Top Flite kit plan is on Outerzone.

Dan McEntee:
  I think Tom Dixon or some one else put out a parts outline plan for the Green Box kit. Might do a search on here for that information or call Tom Dixon. I think his phone info is in the vendors section, and he does not do the internet, but he does have a web site.  Might have been Pat King also, or Pat Johnson.
   Type at you later,
  Dan McEntee

Roger_Pion:

--- Quote from: Ken Culbertson on September 21, 2020, 03:03:45 PM ---If memory serves me that missing part is the bellcrank floor.   I think it is outlined on the wing plan.  I had a set of green box plans (I think that is required reading  LL~) but lost them in the fire.

I am pretty sure they are out there on the internet.

Ken

--- End quote ---

Thanks Ken, that makes sense.  I can cut a bellcrank floor while I build the kit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version