News:

• April 27, 2024, 12:43:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Green Box '57 Nobler plans  (Read 1337 times)

Offline Allen Brickhaus

• ACE
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain
  • Welcome to the Stunt Hanger.
Green Box '57 Nobler plans
« on: February 12, 2007, 06:18:38 PM »
Friends,

I have lost or cannot find the two pages of plans for the Green Box Nobler I built in Germany in 1973.  Can I purchase from someone the two  pages for reference to another model I am working on?

abkb801@shawneelink.net

Allen Brickhaus

Offline rob biddle

• Commander
Re: Green Box '57 Nobler plans
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2007, 02:56:36 AM »
 Hi Allen,

I have a set of "green Box" Nobler plans that I can get copied for you, would you be interested in a trade by any chance?

The plans I have are copies of the original Top flite kit plans and show everything bar the tip rib profile.

Probably cheaper (postage wise) locally but If you get stuck I will be more than happy to get a set run off and posted asap. (I'm sure some one closer will chime in soon)

Cheers, Rob.  H^^

Robert Biddle

Offline Allen Brickhaus

• ACE
  • Captain
  • Welcome to the Stunt Hanger.
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2007, 05:50:19 AM »
I now have a set on the way to me.  All of you are great to help in such a quick manner.  I would have replied earlier, but my Internet server is taking it's own schedule vacations and desires only to send and receive my emails and  Internet connections when it wants to, not when I desire.

Blessings,

Allen Brickhaus

Offline Bill Little

• Admiral
  • Second in COMMAND
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2007, 12:27:13 PM »
I now have a set on the way to me.  All of you are great to help in such a quick manner.  I would have replied earlier, but my Internet server is taking it's own schedule vacations and desires only to send and receive my emails and  Internet connections when it wants to, not when I desire.

Blessings,

Allen Brickhaus

I have the "update" that shows all the parts not shown on the TF kit plans.  LMK if you need those, Allen.

Bill <><
Big Bear <><

Aberdeen, NC

James Hylton Motorsports/NASCAR/ARCA

AMA 95351 (got one of my old numbers back! ;D )

Trying to get by

Offline Jim Pollock

• Admiral
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2007, 08:17:44 PM »
Hi Bill,

I guess you know I told Allen that he could obtain those plans from Tom Dixon over on the SSW board?
I have 'em too.  However, I can't let go of them, or even get them copied aroud here now.

Regards from the 'bama boys.  Hope it don't rain too much over there tonight, or produce any of those nasty supercell thunderstoms.

Jim Pollock   H^^

Offline Bill Little

• Admiral
  • Second in COMMAND
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2007, 08:39:01 PM »
Hi Bill,

I guess you know I told Allen that he could obtain those plans from Tom Dixon over on the SSW board?
I have 'em too.  However, I can't let go of them, or even get them copied aroud here now.

Regards from the 'bama boys.  Hope it don't rain too much over there tonight, or produce any of those nasty supercell thunderstoms.

Jim Pollock   H^^

Hi Jim,

Missed the SSW post, sorry.  Didn't get mine from Tom, though!  CAD and all, very nice!

We are flooding now, been raining heavy since mid afternoon.......... probably rain heavy until the morning sometime!  Praying the T-Storms don't develope, they can get really nasty around here, real quick. :(

Bill <><
Big Bear <><

Aberdeen, NC

James Hylton Motorsports/NASCAR/ARCA

AMA 95351 (got one of my old numbers back! ;D )

Trying to get by

Offline Randy Powell

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
  • TreeTop Flyer
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2007, 06:18:44 PM »
Bill,

Yea, around here it's pouring like a waterfall outside. But while snow is horrible in this area, rain's not a big deal. The drains ditches tend to be very deep and the culvert very big.  :)
Member in good standing of P.I.S.T
(Politically Incorrect Stunt Team)
AMA 67711
 Randy Powell

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here