News:

• March 28, 2024, 11:03:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: control line plans  (Read 2000 times)

Offline Bob Mears

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Commander
control line plans
« on: April 13, 2018, 10:44:13 AM »
Barry Baxter plan service is back up and running. I have acquired Barry's business to insure his hard work and diligence to the hobby will continue for several more years anyway. He has digitized so many Stunt, combat , and sport airplanes for the convenience of modelers, it's such a great service I couldn't just let it go away. So whenever you need plans, think of Barry Baxter's Plan service!

controllineplans.com
Home of the control line combat museum.

Offline builditright

• 2016 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • So happy to be alive!
Re: control line plans
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2018, 11:05:19 AM »
Barry Baxter plan service is back up and running. I have acquired Barry's business to insure his hard work and diligence to the hobby will continue for several more years anyway. He has digitized so many Stunt, combat , and sport airplanes for the convenience of modelers, it's such a great service I couldn't just let it go away. So whenever you need plans, think of Barry Baxter's Plan service!

controllineplans.com

First let me apologize for just now seeing this post Bob, we have been awfully busy with our move and trying to get settled in our new place and also getting the new shop up and running that I haven't had much playtime, anyhow...

If you (anyone) have never been to his site; you really must go there and see that there truly is a wealth of designs on this website.
As a matter of fact... I have used several, probably most of the vintage combat kits that I offer today started out by using Barry's plans service and with Barry's permissions I would modify the cad file to suit my kit's needs, so basically what I am saying guys; instead of running off top a free plan site go ahead and support Bob in keeping this service alive, because even I am guilty of trying the free stuff but then once I realized that it just hurts those of us that make so many sacrifices just to keep things available for this hobby/sport, especially after considering all the time and financial needs that we take away from our families.

Anyhow... Best of Luck to you Bob...  H^^ We'll be chatting soon after I get running again.

Thank you and God Bless
Walter
aka/ builditright

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here