Classic Designs > Classic Planes

Bob Hunt Genesis: Modified Scratchbuild

<< < (2/3) > >>

Ken Culbertson:

--- Quote from: Bob Hunt on February 14, 2023, 06:09:47 AM --- Although, I like the Eagles  VD~ much better than the Cowboys  #^...

Herasy, I say Herasy!

Ken
--- End quote ---

Jim Carter:

--- Quote from: Bob Hunt on February 14, 2023, 06:09:47 AM ---LOL! Yeah, that works, Jim. Be true to your team (Beach Boys I think... or is it Be true to your school? Yeah, that's it). Anyway, following that thinking my planes should be big and blue as I'm a life long Giants fan. Being a Giants fan I had to root for the Chiefs this time; I couldn't root for another NFC East team. Although, I like the Eagles much better than the Cowboys...

Hope your modified Genesis flies great!

Bob

--- End quote ---
Hey Bob!  For me to receive your wonderful comments ... well all I can say it "I am so happy and honored!  Of course, thinking the Giants will come back into the Super Bowl is like my wishing for the Jacksonville Jaguars ... close, but ...!!  I built these back in 2018 in hopes!!  They both kept losing so I never mounted an engine and never flew either one!!  A fellow from Jacksonville Florida found out about it, drove down and bought Jags.  Looks like the same thing is going to happen with the team from my hometown ... the Ravens (it's collecting dust hanging on the rack)!!  I did the "Neosawki" back when Tampa Bay won Superbowl 54, a Kansas City Chiefs Ringmaster when they won the Super Bowl (that one sold real quick) and a Ringmaster for the L.A. Chargers which flew great but it's still hanging on the rack.

Jim 

Jim Carter:

--- Quote from: Ken Culbertson on February 14, 2023, 07:00:13 AM ---
--- Quote from: Bob Hunt on February 14, 2023, 06:09:47 AM --- Although, I like the Eagles  VD~ much better than the Cowboys  #^...

Herasy, I say Herasy!

Ken

--- End quote ---
Hey Ken!  Eagles %^@??  Cowboys Z@@ZZZ??  All I can say is, I have cousins who are CRAZY for both of these teams and have been bugging the heck out of me to build a plane for their teams and my response is and has been .... "Let Them EARN It"!!  Well, I s'pose you can imagine the responses I've received .... and they're family  LL~ LL~ LL~!!

Jim
--- End quote ---

Jim Carter:
 H^^  Howdy y'all!  Well, it all due respect to a master, Mr. Bob Hunt, here's my replicated version of his design, the Genesis.  Because I goofed in replicating his design, I thought it would be appropriate to change the spelling to Genesys.  You see while building I accidentally lengthened the inboard and outboard wings by one full panel.  This project ended up with a span: 61.5 inches, dry weight: 2lb - 1.5oz, length: 41.25 inches, and will be powered with an old OS 35S stunt with a Master Airscrew 10x6 prop.  I sure hope it flies as well as the writeup say his did/does!!  H^^

Bob Hunt:
Looks great, Jim! Hope it flies that way too.

Here's a photo of my newest Genesis. Just a bit different than the others.

Later - Bob

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version