Classic Designs > Classic Planes

Bearcat? Mustunt? Other?

<< < (3/3)

Pacific Sun:

--- Quote from: Air Ministry . on February 11, 2021, 07:03:22 PM ---https://stunthanger.com/smf/nostalgia-30/fujita-tony-ki-61/
................... sOMETHING 55 oZ OR LESS IS BEDDA .

--- End quote ---
Thank you for the comment. Yes, I think the right idea is about 50 oz./ 50  in.

--- Quote from: Ken Culbertson on February 14, 2021, 12:14:41 AM ---...............My 2 cents is to go with the Mustunt.  If your club members are recommending something like the Genesis then they must know something about your flying ability......

Ken

--- End quote ---

Yes, I really like yhis plane. Of course, 35 years after I do not want fly championships, but anyway I like fly the complete range of figures.

--- Quote from: Air Ministry . on February 13, 2021, 09:21:13 PM ---Yea, a profile ( or full fuse ) Oriental would be a hum dinger. quick build . lighter- so easier on the engine - for settling it in .
They need a few hours work to loosen off.

Bearcat'd be a bit marginal , with the ST 46 . Later big cube approach was the go . Hence the lighter simpler ' Tony ' . Has a Enya 45 plain bearing .

Assume youd be ' picking it up ' and just a few manouvres , not the ' Full Schedule ' .

Reasearch the S Tigre on SEARCH here , for kindest way to look after it .

H^^

--- End quote ---
Sure, but you know......  ;D ;D ;D
--- Quote from: wwwarbird on February 13, 2021, 08:13:08 PM --- First off, welcome back to the hobby!

My initial thought here though is what is your building skill level? No offense, but something like the Bearcat or even the Mustunt is a pretty serious project, would hate to have you get overwhelmed and lose motivation as a result. After such a long absence from the hobby I would highly suggest building and flying a much simpler project, even a good profile model, and then go from there.  y1

--- End quote ---

Thank you very much. Really I feel like a child in Dec 24th
About building skill I'm not afraid. I build planes, boats, etc wood/fiberglass/plastic all my life; this project muste be walking slowly, you know.
Yes, sure, but you know.....

Thank you very much for ALL the comments/opinions/ideas. I really loves the Mustunt and I think it will be the "choosen" hahahaha. Anyway, I'll inform you.

Best Regards

P.D. All my support and love for "the lonely star state" 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version