News:

• March 28, 2024, 07:56:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 59 T-Bird  (Read 2253 times)

Offline Paul Raley

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Ensign
59 T-Bird
« on: January 19, 2021, 04:49:09 PM »
Here is a photo of my 59 T-Bird that I built from an RSM kit quite a few years ago.  Weighs 43 oz with an OS 35S ABC.  These T-Birds sure look great in a wing over!  I plan to build a new one using a kit that Tom Dixon is making for me.  I might use a bit more power in this next one.

Offline Howard Rush

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: 59 T-Bird
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2021, 11:05:00 PM »
Cool.  That's on my list of planes to make someday.
The Jive Combat Team
Making combat and stunt great again

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
  • Just here for the fun of it also.
Re: 59 T-Bird
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2021, 07:52:59 PM »
Here is a photo of my 59 T-Bird that I built from an RSM kit quite a few years ago.  Weighs 43 oz with an OS 35S ABC.  These T-Birds sure look great in a wing over!  I plan to build a new one using a kit that Tom Dixon is making for me.  I might use a bit more power in this next one.

Wow!

My first real stunt ship, Mid 60's. All black with green and white trim.

Almost makes you want to build a T-Bird.

Please review the kit when you get it.
Trump Derangement Syndrome. TDS. 
Avaiojet Derangement Syndrome. ADS.
Amazing how ignorance can get in the way of the learning process.
If you're Trolled, you know you're doing something right.  Alpha Mike Foxtrot. "No one has ever made a difference by being like everyone else."  Marcus Cordeiro, The "Mark of Excellence," you will not be forgotten. "No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot."- Mark Twain. I look at the Forum as a place to contribute and make friends, some view it as a Realm where they could be King.   Proverb 11.9  "With his mouth the Godless destroys his neighbor..."  "Perhaps the greatest challenge in modeling is to build a competitive control line stunter that looks like a real airplane." David McCellan, 1980.

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here