News:

• March 28, 2024, 02:53:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Shark 45 Graphics  (Read 1763 times)

Offline Skip Chernoff

• 21 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Shark 45 Graphics
« on: April 24, 2018, 05:02:38 AM »
Charles what do you have in your data base with images of sharks that I can use on my model? Can the original Jetco decal be scanned and blown up. I have the Shark 45 decal.

Offline Avaiojet

• Admiral
  • Just here for the fun of it also.
Re: Shark 45 Graphics
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2018, 10:24:06 AM »
Charles what do you have in your data base with images of sharks that I can use on my model? Can the original Jetco decal be scanned and blown up. I have the Shark 45 decal.

Skip,

I have sharks.

Not sure, but the Shark "45" is text?

Send an email and we'll get it done.

Charles
Trump Derangement Syndrome. TDS. 
Avaiojet Derangement Syndrome. ADS.
Amazing how ignorance can get in the way of the learning process.
If you're Trolled, you know you're doing something right.  Alpha Mike Foxtrot. "No one has ever made a difference by being like everyone else."  Marcus Cordeiro, The "Mark of Excellence," you will not be forgotten. "No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot."- Mark Twain. I look at the Forum as a place to contribute and make friends, some view it as a Realm where they could be King.   Proverb 11.9  "With his mouth the Godless destroys his neighbor..."  "Perhaps the greatest challenge in modeling is to build a competitive control line stunter that looks like a real airplane." David McCellan, 1980.

Offline Skip Chernoff

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: Shark 45 Graphics
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2018, 03:38:32 PM »
I'll mail you the decal with a list of other stuff needed. Will do that in the morning.....Thanks,Skip

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here