News:

• March 28, 2024, 01:59:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Prowler  (Read 4243 times)

Offline Larrys4227

• AMA Member and supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain
Prowler
« on: February 09, 2017, 02:58:15 PM »
Charles ... You wouldn't happen to have the "Prowler" graphic archived somewhere, do you? My kit didn't have the decals/vinyls .... but it does have the graphic on the box.  I could scan it if need be .... wanna check with you first.

Thanks,

Larry
Lakeland, FL

Offline Avaiojet

• Admiral
  • Just here for the fun of it also.
Re: Prowler
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 03:26:58 PM »
Charles ... You wouldn't happen to have the "Prowler" graphic archived somewhere, do you? My kit didn't have the decals/vinyls .... but it does have the graphic on the box.  I could scan it if need be .... wanna check with you first.

Thanks,

Larry
Lakeland, FL

Larry,

You'll have to put up the box or graphic or whatever you have. Tight photo could work.

Charles
Trump Derangement Syndrome. TDS. 
Avaiojet Derangement Syndrome. ADS.
Amazing how ignorance can get in the way of the learning process.
If you're Trolled, you know you're doing something right.  Alpha Mike Foxtrot. "No one has ever made a difference by being like everyone else."  Marcus Cordeiro, The "Mark of Excellence," you will not be forgotten. "No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot."- Mark Twain. I look at the Forum as a place to contribute and make friends, some view it as a Realm where they could be King.   Proverb 11.9  "With his mouth the Godless destroys his neighbor..."  "Perhaps the greatest challenge in modeling is to build a competitive control line stunter that looks like a real airplane." David McCellan, 1980.

Offline Larrys4227

• Captain
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2017, 04:26:57 PM »
Larry,

You'll have to put up the box or graphic or whatever you have. Tight photo could work.

Charles

No problem ... I'll work on it and get back to you.

Thanks for responding, Larry

Offline Shug Emery

• 2018 Supporter
  • Admiral
  • Whoooo Buddy))))
    • Sean Emery funny guy juggling and stuff
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2017, 03:57:57 PM »
Hope this helps.....
Shug

Whoooooo Buddy)))))))

Offline Avaiojet

• Admiral
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2017, 04:23:30 PM »
Hope this helps.....
Shug

Shug,

Yes it does, thank you.

Charles
If you're Trolled, you know you're doing something right.  Alpha Mike Foxtrot. "No one has ever made a difference by being like everyone else."  Marcus Cordeiro, The "Mark of Excellence," you will not be forgotten. "No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot."- Mark Twain. I look at the Forum as a place to contribute and make friends, some view it as a Realm where they could be King.   Proverb 11.9  "With his mouth the Godless destroys his neighbor..."  "Perhaps the greatest challenge in modeling is to build a competitive control line stunter that looks like a real airplane." David McCellan, 1980.

Offline Larrys4227

• Captain
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2017, 05:05:24 AM »
Thats great Shug .....  Thanks!

I did get the box label scanned to PDF ...  I just hadn't sent it off yet.  At a 1:1 scale, its alittle small ..... 25% larger would be good.  We'll also have to discuss my AMA number for the other wing, color, and a couple other needs I have.

Probably a week or two away from painting the plane and I'll finialize what color(s) I want ....

Offline Avaiojet

• Admiral
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2017, 05:59:55 AM »
Larry,

I'm all set with the "Prowler" graphic.

I'll need sizes and color.

Charles

Offline Larrys4227

• Captain
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2017, 05:04:15 AM »
PM sent ....

Offline Avaiojet

• Admiral
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2017, 05:27:37 AM »
Larry,

Your graphics will go in the mail Saturday or Monday. Everything is completed to your measurements and specks.

Here's how I see your order on my monitor. Yes, you choose the top graphic, white outline on everything.

With your trim design you should have a great looking model!

Charles

Offline Larrys4227

• Captain
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2017, 04:25:18 AM »
Received Charles ... exactly what I asked for, and should look nice.

Thank you!  Larry

Offline Avaiojet

• Admiral
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2017, 06:28:13 AM »
Received Charles ... exactly what I asked for, and should look nice.

Thank you!  Larry

Larry,

Progress photos?

That's a very popular model. They pop up on ebay from time to time. Tempting.

CB

Offline Larrys4227

• Captain
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2017, 07:53:39 AM »
Larry,

Progress photos?

Not yet .... final color will be sprayed this weekend, then a couple weeks to gas-off gives me time for final assembly.

Theres a thread I started on this plane around here, somewhere, from 2015 ... I'll finish that thread off with a few pics.

Thanks .....

Offline Avaiojet

• Admiral
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2017, 09:39:20 AM »
Nice job Larry.

Outstanding in fact.  H^^

Charles

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here