News:

• May 09, 2024, 11:31:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Nats Carier results?  (Read 490 times)

Joe Just

• Trade Count: (0)
Nats Carier results?
« on: July 22, 2010, 08:30:59 AM »
Does anyone have the results of the 2010 Carrier results fom the Nats?  Dont advise going to any AMA site, it does not work with this computer. Every attempt to download Nats info results in my having to download a system that takes over 2 HOURS TO DOWNLOAD! Personally I find the AMA site the most unfreindly site I have ever seen!
Thanks!
Joe

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: Nats Carier results?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2010, 09:06:51 AM »
Well Joe, for the unofficial events, we will have to wait for High-Lo Landings newsletter.  Now what I could get off the AMA site. 

Navy Carrier Profile  13 entries   1st  Peter O. Mazur    2nd  Burton Brokaw   3rd  Richard L. Perry   4th  Gary R. Hull    5th  Michael E. Potter   6th  Arthur J. Johnson.   7th  William Calkins  The rest were DNF's  They don't show Sportsman as it is unoffial event.

Navy Carrier II  12 entries   1st Peter O. Mazur   2nd Burton Brokaw   3rd Dale I. Gleason   4th Everett S. Shoemaker   Rest are DNF's

Navy Carrier I  11 entries    1st  Peter O. Mazur   2nd  Burton Brokaw  3rd  Everett  S Shoemaker   4th Richard L Perry   5th William Calkins   Rest are DNF's

Hope this helps.   H^^
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Joe Just

Re: Nats Carier results?
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2010, 09:27:26 AM »
Thanks Doc!  I knew you could come through for me!  In regards to your question about glue in a bottle......Because of a "force field" usually set up in the glass factory, the glue itself never touches the glass, thus it never sticks o the bottle.  Plastic bottles use a slightly different "field" that glass, but the result is the same.  I have a wallet that was made with the same "field".  Money never sticks inside my wallet.

Joe

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here