Speed,Combat,Scale,Racing > Carrier

Suggested "update" Nostalia rules

<< < (4/4)

john vlna:
I never considered using my down the line equipment in nostalgia, but I still have it and could use it for nostalgia. There is essentially no difference between it and 2.4Ghz, except 2.4 will add more weight to the plane
John

Kris Millard:
Gentlemen,

I am new to Carrier and have flow only NWS.40 in competition. (actually won my class at the NW Regionals in first year I flew!)

That said, I have built a MO-1 for Profile and am having a heck of a time getting a three line setup working (ARGH!!!)
I'm using a Brodak bellcrank and a Roberts handle.

On the issue of 2.4 systems, Is there a preferred TX of the pistol grip sort that is easiest to convert?

I am looking to remove the radio components and build a new case that can be clipped to a regular style 2-line handle so I can un-clip it to take to the plane during engine start up. I have a left handed Nelson .36 in it so I don't want to just let it run at full throttle while I get back to the handle.

I know this has nothing to do with Nostalgia, but it's not like there are a ton of carrier related post with 2020 on the posting date...so at least you are all current, and not from 2008 or something...

Thanks for your patience...and hopefully help

Kris

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version