News:

• May 20, 2024, 04:21:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: PCC @ Brodak's and free .15 Profile Planes Give-Away  (Read 499 times)

Joe Just

• Trade Count: (0)
PCC @ Brodak's and free .15 Profile Planes Give-Away
« on: May 28, 2010, 04:15:53 PM »
During the official Carrier flights at Brodak's, there will be an opportunity for regular entrants in Sportsman and .15 Carrier to get PCC Scores for the month of June.  AFTER OFFICIAL FLYING ENDS for the two days there also will be an opportunity for anyone at the Brodak Contest to give Carrier flying a try using the 2 .15 Profiles I will be bringing.  The intent here is to promote how easy and FUN Carrier flying can be.  All those trying a Carrier Flight will be eligible for the PCC as well.

When the two days of Carrier competition are over, the two profile .15's I'm bringing will be given away (WITHOUT THE ENGINES!)  This will include wheels,bell cranks, leadouts and 3-line handles.

This special fun event is done with John Brodak's permission. Anyone reading this that will not be flying Carrier at the Brodak Fly-In, please contact me for a set of 2010 Postal Carrier Contest Rules.

If neither plane survives the two evening flying sessions the remains will be available to anyone that wants them.

Joe Just

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: PCC @ Brodak's and free .15 Profile Planes Give-Away
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2010, 05:54:23 PM »
Boy Joe you know how to make it rough on a guy.  May have beg, borrow or steal money to get there. H^^
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Joe Just

Re: PCC @ Brodak's and free .15 Profile Planes Give-Away
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2010, 08:49:36 AM »
Doc, p;lease try an d come to the best contest in the U.S.  It will be like old home week. If you make it you will join John V. Marc W., Gary H., my self and many others.  Also, you can help me with the PCC scoring.
Joe

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here