News:

• May 13, 2024, 09:36:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: New Source Ffor NW .40 Profile Plans  (Read 850 times)

Joe Just

• Trade Count: (0)
New Source Ffor NW .40 Profile Plans
« on: March 18, 2014, 09:31:09 AM »
Over the past month or so I have been in contact with Ralph Saxton, the ramrod for the U Control-R-Us company.  Ralph is the brains behind the 2.4 handles that are new to the marketplace.  My point today is to list a series of Profile Carrier plans that meet the NW .40 Profile event very well. As mentioned in an other thread, these plans revolve around the basic "Ringmaster S-1 wing".  Here is a listing of the available plans at this time.
Dauntlass Wildcat, Hellcat, Bearcat, Kingfisher, Skyraider, Zero, Claude, Kate, Jill, Helldiver, Gaurdian, Devistator .

While scale fidelity for AMA Profile would be stretching it, I find the plans way more worth to me than the very low price Ralph sells these plans for.( Under $10)

Many of you know that I am a sucker for the "Claude"  and I got the plans for this plane just a couple of days ago and the body parts taken directly from the plans and dead on to other plans that I have drawn myself.

Here is Ralph's phone number and web site address .

209-551-1242    www.rsaxton.com

Joe

Offline Balsa Butcher

• 24 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • High Desert Flier
Re: New Source Ffor NW .40 Profile Plans
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2014, 01:52:29 PM »
I have Ralph's Dauntless plans. A pleasant surprise...nicely drawn, full size rib templates. two color pages taken from a Profile Publication of side and three views for color scheme ideas and an instruction sheet showing how to build the ringmaster style wing. Round off the wingtips and it would be a pretty good profile scale approximation. Good choice for NW 40 or NCS Sport Carrier. 8)
Pete Cunha
Sacramento CA.
AMA 57499

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here