News:

• March 28, 2024, 09:01:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Dayton Contest of October 5, 2019  (Read 1225 times)

Online Paul Smith

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Dayton Contest of October 5, 2019
« on: October 09, 2019, 07:45:25 PM »
Thanks to Bob Heywood and the members and supporters of the Dayton Buzzin' Buzzards for another nice Carrier contest.

As usual, ALL events were offered with no prizes other than posting the results on the NCS Top 20.

The area was hit by a tornado on May 27th of this year, but fortunately there was no damage to the USAF Museum, the Neil Armstrong museum, the biological gardens of the two asphalt circles.  The fence was blown out so now I don't need have the gate opened to fly.  Not only did the circle survive the tornado, but it put up a good fight against two power drills trying install the flush deck.

I flew six events and I believe that when the final list is made I will have improved my numbers in five of them.
Paul Smith

Online Bob Heywood

• Admiral
Re: Dayton Contest of October 5, 2019
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2019, 03:25:16 PM »
Scores are posted in the Contest Results section.
"Clockwise Forever..."

Online Paul Smith

• Admiral
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2019, 09:12:57 AM »
Thank you.

I see that I improved in four events, did not improve in two events, and still did not fly in one event.

I wish I could have changed a wheel and flew 15 again, but it was getting late in the day for the judges and myself and I didn't have a spare wheel.
Paul Smith

Online Bob Heywood

• Admiral
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2019, 01:05:15 PM »
Thank you.

I see that I improved in four events, did not improve in two events, and still did not fly in one event.

I wish I could have changed a wheel and flew 15 again, but it was getting late in the day for the judges and myself and I didn't have a spare wheel.

Paul, we had a great time. Burt has the Top Twenty up to date.
"Clockwise Forever..."

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here