Speed,Combat,Scale,Racing > Carrier

Change of Command

(1/3) > >>

john e. holliday:
Just fished reading my Model Aviation for June.  Dick Perry has taken the reins again in the magazine for us carrier pilots.  Good info on the control set up systems. D>K

bdt-m:

--- Quote from: john e. holliday on May 18, 2023, 12:58:05 PM ---Just fished reading my Model Aviation for June.  Dick Perry has taken the reins again in the magazine for us carrier pilots.  Good info on the control set up systems. D>K

--- End quote ---

Call me old-school; can't see carrier as either Electric or 2.4 ghz....NOT for me.

john vlna:
As I have gotten older, going electric has extended my ability to fly. 2.4 control is easier to set up (in other words takes less time) and motors are safer because you don't have to be near the prop.

bdt-m:

--- Quote from: john vlna on May 21, 2023, 08:17:10 AM ---As I have gotten older, going electric has extended my ability to fly. 2.4 control is easier to set up (in other words takes less time) and motors are safer because you don't have to be near the prop.

--- End quote ---
From that perspective, Electric makes a lot more sense. I see the reasoning for electric carrier.

Paul Smith:

--- Quote from: bdt-m on May 21, 2023, 04:49:44 PM ---From that perspective, Electric makes a lot more sense. I see the reasoning for electric carrier.

--- End quote ---

By that logic, motorcycles beat horse racing and jet skis are better than swimming.

Sure, electric is great for those who fear the risk of getting a piston engine to go fast and throttle down without quitting.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version