Speed,Combat,Scale,Racing > Carrier

Anybody home?

(1/3) > >>

wwwarbird:
How about some new stuff here guys? Any event pictures? Any of you building anything? Hello? Hello? ;D ;D ;D

eric conley:
Geeezzz warbird we are all busy building all night and practicing all day and then on the weekends were at meets so dosnt leave much time for anything else.             not                 Oh well it was a great dream anyway. Went to a meet down in the great city of Tucson. Boy do these guys (Cholla Choppers) live the good life. It was the Karl Marschinke Memorial at the Chistopher Columbus Park and the people are all great, the weather is to die for, and the flying site has got to be the best there is in the west. Now just this last weekend we were at the Hi Johnson Memorial Stunt Contest ( which includes carrier) put on by the Valley Circle Burners at the Sepulveda Basin in Van Nuys CA Where I might add the weather is great and the flying site is  realy nice too. Oh and I turned the fastest HS that Ive ever flown in profile ( 17.69, 101+mph) so was a real thrill for me. Now we are getting ready for Carrier Plus IX that will be held in Phoenix where the weather will be oh so nice and there will be a large gathering of carrier flyers who will have 2 days of great flying. And then we get a little break so we can build all night and practice all day and then there is the South West Regionals down in Tucson put on by the Cholla Coppers and we are all back in the great weather ect.. By the way it might be that the weather always looks good to me cause Im in Nevada(not that our weather is all bad) where its kinda hard to find good sites and good weather together. Out here on the west coast this is our busiest time of the year for carrier and Im loving it. eric

wwwarbird:
Very cool, where's the pics? ;D ;D ;D

When I die, I want to go to Cholla Chopper land. y1 ;D

eric conley:
I love my planes and have lots of pictures but in the 10 years Ive had this computer Ive never figured out how to get pictures into it to send and then theres the compression thing . So I can scan pictures into my e-mail and send them that way. I'll send you a couple. One of the 109T, one of the Corsair, and one of a F7F that I was thinking of building. eric

wwwarbird:
I feel your pain Eric. y1
I am in the process right now of trying to learn how to do the same, so I can start showing more stuff.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version