News:

• March 28, 2024, 10:01:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: In the Pipeline  (Read 4423 times)

Offline John Miller

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
In the Pipeline
« on: July 27, 2015, 12:33:08 PM »
 #^ I love this hobby. I've been blessed with more than one way to participate. One way is the use of my drafting skills along with some engineering and artistic skills to design new models, that represent my thoughts and desires in the hobby.

I've thought of including this area to get some of these thoughts out in front of my other posts. Sort of a what's happening preview.

I'll test it out with announcing some of the things I'm considering,and looking into.

Right now, with the success of the Pathfinder profile twin, I'm desiring to flesh it out with a full fuselage. I've enjoyed Bob Hunts work with his "Second Wind" it has helped inspire me, as the profile twin helped inspire Bob.

I really love semi-scale stunters. The challenge of making a scale subject look as close to scale as possible, yet have good to excellent flying qualities, as a stunt design.

Two such designs I've began work on. From the Japanese Imperial Forces comes the potent, heavy twin engined fighter, the KI-83.

The 3rd. design is a triple engined long distance racing design from the '30's. The Bellanca 28-92.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 11:03:22 PM by John Miller »
Getting a line on life. AMA 1601

Advertise Here

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?
Tags:

Advertise Here