Vendors Corner > CadClassics plan service

full bodied stunt designs

(1/3) > >>

John Miller:
I thought I should post some full bodied designs.

John Miller:
When I drew these designs up, my thoughts were to have 3 planes, that were closely designed to be like each other. The main difference was based on size, The smallest, was for .19-.40 size engines. The middle one is for .36-.46 engines, and the largest one, .60, and up.

CAD drawn, 3 sheets, including the pattern sheet.

John Miller:
Here's a design for a Fantasy Scale twin engine German WWII ground support fighter. I call it Ziepanserflug. I did an online build of it for my now extinct website. It flew great, and would make a great electric with retracts. As designed, a pair of .15 two strokes is about perfect. A pair of .28 -.30 4 strokes, is also perfect.

Brodak has picked this design for kitting in he future.

Features 52.3" wingspan, 574 Sq. inch area.

A bargain as it is only 2 sheets. including a Pattern Sheet.

John Miller:
Hi Ty, I think you'll like the 4 Bits. My pricing is easy to understand. Look in the pinned post near the top of the listings, called, "Method of payment." This pinned post comes up when you click onto "Cadclassics plan service."
I supply a set of Adobe.PDF files, and license the buyer for 2 sets of plans. I charge $5.00 for each sheet. So the charge for the 4 Bits, is $15.00. Shipped electronically.you get them as attachments, and no shipping charges.

You can bring the files up on your computer, and study the plans easily, When you are ready, take the files to a print shop that can print large scale documents.  KINKO'S is one such a shop that has shops everywhere. I do take PayPal. jobelcrank(at)yahoo(dot) com.

Look forw2ard to hearing from you, and Thanks Ty.

John Miller:
Ok Ty, I can have the printing done, and mail the sheets to you. It'll be $15.00 plus the printing and mailling costs. It usually costs about 6 - 7 bucks to mail rolled in the US. It's cheaper to ship folded flat in an envelope. Likely not more than $3.00.

I'll charge only what it costs to print. I'll get them out tomorrow. If you're going to Brodaks, I can bring them with me, and saving the shipping.

I'm sorry you had the misfortune over printing in the past. It seems that many of the employees do not get the complete training.

Let me know what you desire.

John

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version