Vendors Corner > CadClassics plan service

full bodied stunt designs

<< < (2/3) > >>

John Miller:

--- Quote from: John Miller on June 04, 2015, 08:47:42 PM ---Ok Ty, I can have the printing done, and mail the sheets to you. It'll be $15.00 plus the printing and mailling costs. It usually costs about 6 - 7 bucks to mail rolled in the US. It's cheaper to ship folded flat in an envelope. Likely not more than $3.00.

I'll charge only what it costs to print. I'll get them out tomorrow. If you're going to Brodaks, I can bring them with me, and saving the shipping.

I'm sorry you had the misfortune over printing in the past. It seems that many of the employees do not get the complete training.

Let me know what you desire.

John

--- End quote ---

I managed to get a good price on printing, so the final price comes to $35.00. I need your address to ship, if you still want the plans.

dennis lipsett:
It looks suspiciously like this.

John Miller:
Yes Dennis, The Black Hawk twin is the inspiration for the Zviepanzerflug. I began by planning on redrawing the half A twin into CAD so I could offer it, along with creating the files for laser cutting the parts. Before Getting started, the thought entered my mind about a fantasy scale WW2 German fighter. I used a wing of my own design, with a good stunt airfoil. The stab and elevator are also my scribblings, with some assistance from Kieth Trostle regarding the final shape.

The design was flying good when lost to a problem in the flap horn I missed. I intend to rebuild it, as an electric with retracts.   

John Miller:
I love flying this Jack Sheeks design, Torino. It has a distinct appearance from the handle, an flies darned good, once you increase the elevator area.  I checked with Jack, and he's the one who told me to make the elevator larger.
What more can we ask? A twin boom, I-Beam design
3 sheets, including the patten sheet. Classic legal.

John Miller:
An interesting and great flying Hungarian design from the 60's. The ones that I know were built from these plans, were built by Gordan Delaney, and Pete Peterson. One of these, if my information is correct, resides in Switzerland. and keeps getting rebuilt over and over when it has one of those encounters with Terra Firma.

A least 2 sheets, 3 with pattern sheet. Classic legal.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version