News:
2018----><---- T Shirt

• February 19, 2019, 02:45:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Al Rabe Models  (Read 301 times)

Offline Steve Berry

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lieutenant
Al Rabe Models
« on: January 14, 2019, 03:50:03 PM »
Walter,

Glad to see you're feeling better and back in action. I was wondering if you have the rights to the Mustunt I/II/IV? I'm very interested in getting a Mustunt I (assuming Uncle Sam actually gives me back my money). Was also wondering if anyone has ever set one up for electric? I have glow engines that I can use, but I'm really wanting to switch over to electric (for my hearing later in life, if nothing else - my dad has to use hearing aids in both ears due to model engines, guns, chainsaws, concerts, etc).

Steve

Offline builditright

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • So happy to be alive!
    • The finest control Line kits ever made...
Re: Al Rabe Models
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2019, 06:07:20 PM »
Walter,

Glad to see you're feeling better and back in action. I was wondering if you have the rights to the Mustunt I/II/IV? I'm very interested in getting a Mustunt I (assuming Uncle Sam actually gives me back my money). Was also wondering if anyone has ever set one up for electric? I have glow engines that I can use, but I'm really wanting to switch over to electric (for my hearing later in life, if nothing else - my dad has to use hearing aids in both ears due to model engines, guns, chainsaws, concerts, etc).

Steve

I don't own the designs but I already own them to make the kits, well actually I plan to make short kits
Thank you and God Bless
Walter
aka/ builditright
visit us on the web at: http://www.builtrightflyright.com

Tags: