News:
Support----><----Support

• July 16, 2018, 10:24:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: "Special Announcement" "UPDATE"  (Read 777 times)

Offline builditright

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • So happy to be alive!
    • The finest control Line kits ever made...
"Special Announcement" "UPDATE"
« on: April 05, 2018, 01:47:44 PM »
Update below...

"Special Announcement"  -  "UPDATE"

Well we're back home from our mission to find a new home in northern Alabama. After looking at approx. 20- 25 houses (no joke) I am very proud to say that we did in-fact find several very nice homes that we would have liked to have but sadly several of them did not look as they were photographed or they were way to far from civilization, Dr.'s., shopping etc. or they just simply would not have worked for us.

We originally were looking to buy a place out in the country so we could get several acres of land for both family and hobby reasons; but after seeing what was actually available within our preferred type/style and of course price range we decided to "86" the farm like lifestyle and look in the city limits.

Okay with that said and after careful consideration and counsel from my dear friend Ty Marcucci and also my new friend and real estate agent Rick; my wife, son and I have narrowed it down and we all have decided on a very nice ranch style home in the city of Decatur.

I honestly don't know about Decatur right now but after driving around it for every bit of three hours; we really liked what we saw; and we hope that we can make a very nice life there in Decatur. We also picked Decatur for our son Jesse, who is still young and single, so we hope he can and will have a very nice life there also.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 01:37:22 PM by builditright »
Thank you and God Bless
Walter
aka/ builditright
visit us on the web at: http://www.builtrightflyright.com

Offline Perry Rose

• Captain
Re: "Special Announcement"
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2018, 06:03:19 AM »
That's close to the contests at Canton, Ga, El Dorado, Ar and Baton Rouge, La not to mention Taladega, Al.
I wouldn't take her to a dog fight even if she had a chance to win.

Offline RknRusty

• 2018 Supporter
  • Admiral
    • My Tube channel
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2018, 11:54:11 AM »
Hi Walter,
Good to know you're still cranking out models, and  hope you're doing well after a way-to-long Winter.
I am sending an email with my dropbox link containing the stabilizer jig tutorial, Part 3 to accompany the first two videos if you want to include it on your website's jig page.
Rusty
DON'T PANIC!
Rusty Knowlton
... and never Ever think about how good you are at something...
while you're doing it!

Jackson Flyers Association (a.k.a. The Wildcat Rangers(C/L))- Fort Jackson, SC
Metrolina Control Line Society (MCLS) - Huntersville, NC - The Carolina Gang
Congaree Flyers - Gaston, SC -  http://www.congareeflyer.com
www.coxengineforum.com

Offline builditright

• Admiral
  • So happy to be alive!
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2018, 11:23:37 PM »
"Special Announcement"   

As of May 27th, 2018 we sold our home and will be moving to the northern Alabama area so, on April 3rd 2018 we have stopped accepting orders and we will shut down for a minimum of 3 - 4 months.   All orders that are or were placed on or before April 3rd will be completed and shipped prior to our move; it's just that we need to establish a stop date in order to have adequate time to finish all the orders we have before shutting down to pack for the move. 

Unfortunately we do not currently have an actual   forwarding address at this time, so we ask for everyone to please hang in there and be patient until we are able to relocate and set up a new workshop and get restarted.   In the meantime if there is something you would like to order for the future; please send us your future order for when we start back up. This will be our restart waiting list. Please send all future/ restart orders to: 2018restartlist@builtrightflyright.com   

When sending us a future order email; please make sure to add into the subject box the item you want added to the waiting list.   "All" future restart waiting list orders will be addressed first come, first serve. You will also be emailed when make payment.   Please send all other emails to: builtrightflyright@builtrightflyright.com   

Thank you and God Bless  To call Walter, please use my cell phone number: (Three-Eight-Six-Two-Two-Five--Nine-Five-Three-Seven)     ---------------
Thank you and God Bless
Walter
aka/ builditright

Offline builditright

• Admiral
  • So happy to be alive!
Re: "Special Announcement" "UPDATE"
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2018, 01:38:58 PM »
Looks like we might be back on track with the sale and hopeful move,
 so we have shut down again effective immediately.

Thanks for all the orders and also the extra orders that came in, in these past months

We've had a minor delay in selling our house, so..
 if anyone wants to place an order we will be accepting orders for a few more weeks.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 10:41:58 AM by builditright »
Thank you and God Bless
Walter
aka/ builditright

Tags: