Building Tips and technical articles. > Building techniques

Weee doggie!

(1/4) > >>

kevin king:
I love building season! And because our winter is so long there is plenty of time to do it! Going to go full bore on a OS La 46 Vector 40 kit, after that a Terry Prather Fox 36 Winder. My bucket list for the future is another 1/2a Tsunami, a Big Jim ST 60 powered Strega Kit, ST 46 powered Super Chipmunk kit, and then going to go after the creme de la creme: a large fuse Al Rabe/ Bill Werwage/ Pat King type of a really scale looking Bearcat, Mustang, P47,  Critical Mass or Tsunami with a massive Ro Jett 90. How about your plan guys? Another skinny fuse pencil bomber?

Perry Rose:
Here in the South I am able to build and fly year round. Nothing on the schedule right now.

kevin king:
Ty, as soon as the summer arrives, I change over to flying practice time.😁

Shorts,David:
I'm doing three planes rather simultaneously. A Jack Sheeks Beechcraft Biplane for my classic, I'm recovering my icarus and adding ignition for my OTS, and a .60 size stunter that looks a bit like a shoestring with wing gear for my PA ship.

wwwarbird:
 Admirable enthusiasm, but been there (done that) too. At the very most don't try to tackle any more than two build projects at the same time. Buildingwise, focus on ONE model at a time. Deviate from that and you'll find that NONE of them actually get finished in any reasonable amount of time, if at all. This is a guarantee.  n1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version