News:

• March 28, 2024, 01:07:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: So, new toy underway  (Read 12074 times)

Offline wwwarbird

• 2016 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • Welcome to the Stunt Hanger.
Re: So, new toy underway
« Reply #100 on: April 23, 2021, 08:52:41 PM »
Randy decided to take a break from Stunthanger (and politics. )

Pretty much what I figured, and as much as it sucks I can't say I blame him. Especially during this past year there's been waaay too much political crap being posted and argued here with not nearly enough administrative consequence. It's definitely soured a lot of us. Even though I agree with the often used "turn the channel" suggestion that response is long past worn out. Anyway, it really shouldn't have to come to that, this is a MODEL AIRPLANE forum. As far as Randy's decision, it's a huge loss to now be missing one of the best and most active builders on this forum.
Narrowly averting disaster since 1964! 

Wayne Willey
Albert Lea, MN U.S.A. IC C/L Aircraft Modeler, Ex AMA member

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
  • Just here for the fun of it also.
« Reply #101 on: April 24, 2021, 06:05:51 AM »
Pretty much what I figured, and as much as it sucks I can't say I blame him. Especially during this past year there's been waaay too much political crap being posted and argued here with not nearly enough administrative consequence. It's definitely soured a lot of us. Even though I agree with the often used "turn the channel" suggestion that response is long past worn out. Anyway, it really shouldn't have to come to that, this is a MODEL AIRPLANE forum. As far as Randy's decision, it's a huge loss to now be missing one of the best and most active builders on this forum.

You talk like you never trolled or bullied? You were a big part of it. And yes, the moderators don't do their job enforcing the rules.

I know many people who have left the Forum even though I begged them to stay.

There's still jealous trolling.

Hey! LEARN TO BUILD AND FINISH BETTER AND YOU WON"T FEEL LIKE TROLLING OTHERS!

Do this and you'll have a better feeling about yourself and your models.

The "politics?" Everyone should be bright enough to not pick on others for their political differences.

Conversations without argumentation. There's nothing difficult about this.
Trump Derangement Syndrome. TDS. 
Avaiojet Derangement Syndrome. ADS.
Amazing how ignorance can get in the way of the learning process.
If you're Trolled, you know you're doing something right.  Alpha Mike Foxtrot. "No one has ever made a difference by being like everyone else."  Marcus Cordeiro, The "Mark of Excellence," you will not be forgotten. "No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot."- Mark Twain. I look at the Forum as a place to contribute and make friends, some view it as a Realm where they could be King.   Proverb 11.9  "With his mouth the Godless destroys his neighbor..."  "Perhaps the greatest challenge in modeling is to build a competitive control line stunter that looks like a real airplane." David McCellan, 1980.

Offline Jerry Rauch

• Lieutenant
« Reply #102 on: April 24, 2021, 09:14:15 AM »
WOW, it just doesn't stop, does it.

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #103 on: April 24, 2021, 10:05:18 AM »

Jerry,

Put up a photo or two of your models.

I enjoy looking at models painted with dope.

Dope is not all that easy to work with. Which is why I don't use it.
If you're Trolled, you know you're doing something right.  Alpha Mike Foxtrot. "No one has ever made a difference by being like everyone else."  Marcus Cordeiro, The "Mark of Excellence," you will not be forgotten. "No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot."- Mark Twain. I look at the Forum as a place to contribute and make friends, some view it as a Realm where they could be King.   Proverb 11.9  "With his mouth the Godless destroys his neighbor..."  "Perhaps the greatest challenge in modeling is to build a competitive control line stunter that looks like a real airplane." David McCellan, 1980.

Offline wwwarbird

• 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #104 on: April 24, 2021, 10:30:05 AM »

For the millionth time Charles proves to us all how completely clueless he is to any sort of reality or reason.

Go away Charles, for years now you've only continued to prove that you just don't "get it" and never will. Your mind is screwed up and there are a LOT of people on this forum who are way beyond sick of your false accusations and insults. This reply is absolutely NOT trolling, it's an honest and legitimate request that you knock your s--t off. Of course you won't figure that out either, and I'm certain you'll only reply with just another of your false accusations.

Do yourself a favor and seek mental help, you need it.

Wayne Willey

Offline wwwarbird

• 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #105 on: April 24, 2021, 10:34:45 AM »

Sadly it doesn't Jerry, and this mindless drivel has gone on since the day Charles showed up here. The guy is wacko, should have been banned from the forum years ago, and everyone here knows it.  y1

Wayne Willey

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #106 on: April 24, 2021, 12:14:24 PM »
Sadly it doesn't Jerry, and this mindless drivel has gone on since the day Charles showed up here. The guy is wacko, should have been banned from the forum years ago, and everyone here knows it.  y1

Tell you what Cowboy Stunt. Show the entire Forum where "I" started this mindless drivel.

You people trolled and bullied me beyond belief for years and are hypocrites to boot. And disgustingly, you all stick together defending each other.

When called out on your pathetic tactics, you all do the same mouthing,"Charles is at fault."

"Blame someone else for what it is you do." We've seen a lot of this haven't we.

Charles, BTW, did nothing to anyone in this Forum. There's a Thread where I get trolled and I never Posted in it. All of you always draw first blood.

I came into this Forum like everyone else, It's not my fault I had previous experience and talent in many areas.

But you didn't address my abilities like true modelers interested in sharing, you immediately trolled and bullied instead.

Bring it on!

Offline Brent Williams

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
    • Fancher Handles - Presented by Brent Williams
« Reply #107 on: April 24, 2021, 01:12:38 PM »
This thread is for Randy's Ringmaster. 
 n1 Knock it off!  n1
Laser-cut, "Ted Fancher Precision-Pro" Hard Point Handle Kits are available again.  PM for info.
https://stunthanger.com/smf/brent-williams'-fancher-handles-and-cl-parts/ted-fancher's-precision-pro-handle-kit-by-brent-williams-information/

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #108 on: April 24, 2021, 01:26:46 PM »
 n1 Knock it off!  n1

Gee, where were when every one of my Threads went sideways? Well, all of them.  LL~ LL~ LL~

Does this mean next time my Thread gets attacked, you'll be backing me up?

I'll look and wait for this, and either thank you or remind you.

Offline Brent Williams

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #109 on: April 24, 2021, 02:42:32 PM »
Gee, where were when every one of my Threads went sideways? Well, all of them.  LL~ LL~ LL~

Does this mean next time my Thread gets attacked, you'll be backing me up?

I'll look and wait for this, and either thank you or remind you.

I'm on nobody's side. 
This is about seeing Randy's Ringmaster.
Period.
Laser-cut, "Ted Fancher Precision-Pro" Hard Point Handle Kits are available again.  PM for info.
https://stunthanger.com/smf/brent-williams'-fancher-handles-and-cl-parts/ted-fancher's-precision-pro-handle-kit-by-brent-williams-information/

Offline wwwarbird

• 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #110 on: April 24, 2021, 09:27:20 PM »
 n1 Knock it off!  n1

I agree Brent, and all would be fine if you-know-who wouldn't have showed up.  :(

I'd love to be watching Randy's progress but I've always been adamantly against joining facebook. Too bad Randy left here, leaves a big hole IMO.

Wayne Willey

Offline Brent Williams

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #111 on: April 25, 2021, 08:42:40 PM »
Randy's Ringmaster is progressing nicely. 
Looking great!

Offline wwwarbird

• 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #112 on: April 25, 2021, 09:26:18 PM »

Looks really good, thanks Brent.

Wayne Willey

Offline Jerry Rauch

• Lieutenant
« Reply #113 on: April 26, 2021, 04:09:16 PM »
THAT, is a beautiful airplane...

Offline Will Hinton

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
    • www.authorwillhinton.com
« Reply #114 on: May 02, 2021, 10:54:16 AM »
Typical Randy finish!  Gorgeous.  (I'll miss him, too.) :-[
John 5:24   www.fcmodelers.com

Offline Brent Williams

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: Randy's Ringmaster Deluxe
« Reply #115 on: May 21, 2021, 07:14:40 AM »
Fantastic!   Randy does amazing work.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2021, 01:42:01 PM by Brent Williams »

Offline wwwarbird

• 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #116 on: May 21, 2021, 08:35:54 PM »

Deluxe to say the least, typical Randy cool.  y1

Wayne Willey

Advertise Here