Building Tips and technical articles. > Building techniques

pathfinder LE building

<< < (13/13)

fred cesquim:

--- Quote from: Jim Svitko on December 19, 2023, 07:27:32 AM ---That is excellent craftsmanship, both the building and the finishing.  It looks like a candidate for the first row at the Nats.  And, 20 points is not enough.

--- End quote ---
thank you guys! i am really happy with the result, specially the final weight. Canīt wait to return from short vacations and maiden her
iīm not sure how this one would score on Nats, but i would love to attend one some day, unfortunately here in brazil modellers are not interested in built models anymore, most are happy with composite models or arfs...

fred cesquim:
dear gents, good morning
we had a hollyday yesterday and i managed to do the maiden flight despite the rainy day
i am absolutely pleased with the model! took of beutifully and zero trimming was needed. flies straight and no bad habits at all
made 2 flights and still experiencing with the speed / cg ( i can shift the battery within 2").
looks promising!
will try to post a video shortly
thanks for the support while building her
Gordon Delaney design is great indeed!

John Miller:
Fred, congratulations on your gorgeous Pathfinder L.E. You did it proud with your craftsmanship, and modeling skills. I'm so happy to hear that your plane did like mine and flew right off the board. Best of luck in your preparations and competitions L think you will do well sir.

John Miller

fred cesquim:

--- Quote from: John Miller on January 26, 2024, 06:57:00 PM ---Fred, congratulations on your gorgeous Pathfinder L.E. You did it proud with your craftsmanship, and modeling skills. I'm so happy to hear that your plane did like mine and flew right off the board. Best of luck in your preparations and competitions L think you will do well sir.

John Miller

--- End quote ---

Thank you very much John! seems like a rare bird, havenīt seen a lot of them around!
hereīs the first flight, bit shaken and under wind an rain, so i was getting acquainted
flew her yesterday, lower a bit RPM and feels more confortable now!

https://youtu.be/A7lFDentudE?si=pFYczCEStc6yo2_S

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version