News:

• May 09, 2024, 10:09:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Larry Richard's F94C  (Read 667 times)

Mike Griffin

• Trade Count: (0)
Larry Richard's F94C
« on: May 01, 2008, 05:34:56 AM »
I wanted to share the final product with you all and also say that this is one of the coolest little planes I have ever built. I love the design of this plane and I think it is going to be a blast to fly. It is the first kit I have ever built produced by Richard's kits and it was so simple to build that I think you could almost shake the box and the plane would fall together. It is powered by a Brodak .25 and came in at 27 ounces. I hope to fly it this weekend and will give you all a report on how she does.

Mike

Online Dennis Adamisin

• 2019 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: Larry Richard's F94C
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2008, 10:26:09 AM »
Mike:

Good looking Starfire!  H^^  This is my favorite of all the old Sterling profiles.  Looking forward to the flight report on this one.

I too have one of Larry's Starfire kits on the "tuit" shelf.  After seeing yours I'm thinking I should pull it ahead a couple spots!   
Denny Adamisin
Fort Wayne, IN

As I've grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake!

Mike Griffin

Re: Larry Richard's F94C
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2008, 12:28:10 PM »
Hi Dennis,

This is one of the neatest little planes I have ever built and it is soooooo easy to build the way Larry Kits them.  Thanks for the compliment.  I really enjoyed building it.

Mike

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here