Building Tips and technical articles. > Building techniques

Kit almost ready to start (PHOTO)

(1/3) > >>

RC Storick:
Today I spent most of the day cutting myself a kit for my new plane. I have most of it ready to start putting together. Tomorrow night I will start the assembly. I will make the beam tonight and start to put it together Wednesday or Thursday night.

Ron Merrill:
Robert, excellent Building!!!!!!!!!!  #^ Ron.

Richard Grogan:
So this is the one you are going to take us through blow by blow with pictures?

ebonbetta:
I feel Like I am sitting in a theater waiting for the show to start.... #^ j1 #^

RC Storick:
With the Trailing edge and leading edge's made along with the Spar and fuse side and doublers, Motor mounts and nose ring cut the only thinking left to do is build the Stab and elevators. I had some business to attend to tonight so I did not get a chance to take any pictures. However the stage is set for the next building frenzy. The beamer will commence in the next few days. The nice thing about an I beam airplane is that within a week I will have a complete airframe.

Life is taking up too much of my modeling time! So I did not post tonight but I should be able to post picture tomorrow night. The lay up is quite easy! The will become clear as I post the photos. So loyal readers stay tuned for more progress .

Also keep in ming I have a S6B and a T-bolt almost ready to finish. Just waiting on a few pieces of wood.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version