Building Tips and technical articles. > Building techniques

Jetco Dolphin Laser Cut kit

<< < (10/10)

Dave Hull:
Like it, like it, like it.....

The white outlines really pop the red trim. Nice.

I see that they designed the flaps with limited span so that the trim would not have to go across the flap hinge line. Clever.

You will have to give us a flight report once you give it a whirl. This one looks like a good flyer to me.

Dave

Juan Valentin:

--- Quote from: Dave Hull on May 25, 2021, 02:27:54 AM ---Like it, like it, like it.....

The white outlines really pop the red trim. Nice.

I see that they designed the flaps with limited span so that the trim would not have to go across the flap hinge line. Clever.

You will have to give us a flight report once you give it a whirl. This one looks like a good flyer to me.

Dave

--- End quote ---

Hello Dave
                        I will let you know how it performs. I decided to ad some nose weight since it is usually windy where we fly out of caution as I don`t want to have a problem. I made two using 1/8 inch brass one weights .2oz and the other .35oz, now the plane weights 38.2oz. I`m making sure nothing comes loose on the plane by using threadlock on the engine mounting screws,spinner screw,muffler screws and landing gear screws. I still need to make the .015 control line and might not fly it yet until I make new lines. I`m a slow worker. here are some pics.
                                                                                                                                                                                              Juan 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version