News:

• April 18, 2024, 10:37:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: "Silk Purse!" P-40 Warhawk! from a Ringmaster?  (Read 25136 times)

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • Just here for the fun of it also.
"Silk Purse!" P-40 Warhawk! from a Ringmaster?
« on: June 23, 2014, 04:59:59 AM »
You would be surprised as to what 20.00 could buy.  ;D

45 minute drive and 20 bucks got me this fine Super Ringmaster. The drive home seemed shorter with the old gal in the rear of my Tucson.

The McCoy was donated by the Migician I'm tossing. Unless someone wants it, so come and get it. it's Free!

Flew well considering a brass hinge came apart on the end of the outter stab. Brass hinge with a full length wire it has.
Being as I am, I cannot leave anything alone, and I decided to turn the old gal into a fine lady.

Stripped to the bones with a few custom changes the model should fly just as well. Here's my progress.

Appears to be an original kit with a rock solid LE! Can't really change that, but I will dig in and remove material.

It all helps.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 07:57:00 PM by Avaiojet »
Trump Derangement Syndrome. TDS. 
Avaiojet Derangement Syndrome. ADS.
Amazing how ignorance can get in the way of the learning process.
If you're Trolled, you know you're doing something right.  Alpha Mike Foxtrot. "No one has ever made a difference by being like everyone else."  Marcus Cordeiro, The "Mark of Excellence," you will not be forgotten. "No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot."- Mark Twain. I look at the Forum as a place to contribute and make friends, some view it as a Realm where they could be King.   Proverb 11.9  "With his mouth the Godless destroys his neighbor..."  "Perhaps the greatest challenge in modeling is to build a competitive control line stunter that looks like a real airplane." David McCellan, 1980.

Offline Paul Smith

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: Another Ringmaster!
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2014, 06:05:06 AM »
I have one of those.  A BIG problem is nose-heaviness.  So your efforts to remove body weight may be wasted.  I would look for a healthy OS 25 or some similar engine with a good power-to-weight ratio.

All McCoys are not created equal.  If you go with the McCoy validate it on the bench before you go too far.
Paul Smith

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2014, 07:16:40 AM »
I have one of those.  A BIG problem is nose-heaviness.  So your efforts to remove body weight may be wasted.  I would look for a healthy OS 25 or some similar engine with a good power-to-weight ratio.

All McCoys are not created equal.  If you go with the McCoy validate it on the bench before you go too far.

Paul,

Thanks for the reply.

I don't have anything smaller than the McCoy 35.

A 29 and a 30 but hasn't run in 50 years.  LL~ LL~ Should run though.

I sold my NIB OS LA 25 to a deserving modeler.  Probably should have kept it?

The McCoy I have runs flawless. Doesn't look good but runs well.

You're correct, the model is nose heavy, balances .5" behind the LE. I'm working on that in small ways.

Comes in at 26 oz as it was purchased, no engine no tank. Got heavy wheels. I have others.

But it does track nicely and loops well in both directions. Glides to, hard to believe, although not all that well, but it doesn't drop.

I'm putting money aside and will be selling engines to buy "E" stuff. So I can't spend any mony on this model. Everything going into it I already have. I might just buy paint, but that's about it.

I set/sanded the nose, spinner and two new drilled holes plus "T" nuts for the McCoy 35 footprint.

Just removed the .125" ply tail skid, which I cut and installed. Changed over to a tail wheel application.

Thanks again for the reply.
If you're Trolled, you know you're doing something right.  Alpha Mike Foxtrot. "No one has ever made a difference by being like everyone else."  Marcus Cordeiro, The "Mark of Excellence," you will not be forgotten. "No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot."- Mark Twain. I look at the Forum as a place to contribute and make friends, some view it as a Realm where they could be King.   Proverb 11.9  "With his mouth the Godless destroys his neighbor..."  "Perhaps the greatest challenge in modeling is to build a competitive control line stunter that looks like a real airplane." David McCellan, 1980.

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2014, 09:54:16 AM »
Progressing.

Used a new filler which I really like!

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2014, 01:41:20 PM »
Paid off to send The Old Gal out to Weight Watchers.

Weighs 23.3 ounces now.

And this is with 1.7 ounces of lead tip weight. Which came with the model.

And those heavy wheels.

This Ringmaster could get a tad lighter with a wheel change, but I have wood to add so my guess is it will only get heaver from this point forward.

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2014, 06:49:49 AM »
Worked a bit on the Super Ringmaster yesterday.  #^

Bellcrank is permanately in place. I cut the CF pushrod and did the ends of the pushrod. Pushrod and ends are Tom Morris HDWE. Ball and claw at both ends also Tom Morris.  H^^

I had a control horn on bent wire from my old stash that I used on the elevator.  ;D

I'm replacing our sink with a SS one today. Hope to have that done by mid day.  HB~>

Then I'll have a bit of time to cover the opened area of the fuselage which I removed to put in the new bellcrank.  #^

Well, off to Home Depot and Lowe's to look at SS sinks. Bummer.  ???

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2014, 12:36:34 PM »
Well, here's my Super Ringmaster as it looks today.  

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!!  mw~

Yes I know, it certainly doesn't look like a Super Ringmaster any longer, which from my standpoint is a good thing.

I like the changes, that's why I did them, and the build was fun.  #^

Did I ruin a good Super Ringmaster? Possibly, but hey they are everywhere, I can get another.

At the moment, I would rather have a one of a kind Warbird of my own makings.

Just weighed it as you see it, heavy wheels and all.

Edited for weight explanation.

I forgot, the model is minus .75 of an once. There was two fishing sinkers attached to the wing tip. I removed one and will add a weight box.

I believe I read someplace that this model needs 1.5 ounce's of tip weight. Not sure?

I also changed, slimmed down, the underneath piece at the nose. Probably lost a few grams. Much sleeker look now. Shark's teeth will fit easier and look better.

Almost ready for clear dope.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 06:41:54 PM by Avaiojet »

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2014, 08:19:04 AM »
Amazing how small changes can improve the looks of a model.

The nose is sleeker and lighter! I did remove material.  ;D

Hope to get some silk on The Old Gal over the next few days.

Warbird scheme! Absolutely and there's many P-40 schemes to choose from.  #^

OH, I almost forgot. The wing is a bit thicker now. I added 3/32 stripes top and bottom. They are currently being protected with the masking tape strips.

Gotta get some lighter wheels also. Brodak?

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: P-40 Warhawk! from a Ringmaster?
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2014, 11:43:14 AM »
They let me out long enough to get one wing covered.

One panel down, three to go.

Edited for photos.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 10:06:38 AM by Avaiojet »

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2014, 09:28:51 AM »
I can't beleive you turned a sows ear into a nice looking purse. I had a Super Ringmaster back in 1968. I still think they are the most ugly planes ever kitted. They look like parts from three different models stuck together in desperation.  LL~ LL~ LL~

Ty,

Wow! That's the nicest thing said to me in four years. Thank you for that.

Hey, wait a minute. That's the ONLY nice thing said to me in four years.  LL~ LL~ LL~

Yes, I'm kidding.

You did hit the nail right on the head.

These are stone dead ugly airplanes.

However, as a kid, that thought never crossed our minds.

Not handsom looking or not, I still plan on doing up a nice Ringmaster, 

They have that annual event, a Fly-a-Thon. Could be Fly-a-Thong be more participation. Well not really, but a pleasant thought.

I would like to be part of that Ringmaster Fly-a-Thon.

This P-40. My models never really look great during stages of building.

I covered the top outboard wing this morning. Might do the other wing later in the day.

I used about 25 "T" pins!

Thanks for the reply and the kind words.

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2014, 01:43:52 PM »
Brick by brick.

Covered the top of the wing. Doesn't look to shabby. Smooth as silk but it isn't!

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2014, 02:01:53 PM »
It's not a Ringmaster any more.   Wait til  I get mine done. 
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2014, 02:30:01 PM »
It's not a Ringmaster any more.   Wait til  I get mine done. 

John,

You're working on an Imperial, correct?

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2014, 12:06:07 PM »
I'm working on both.   Got filler put around canopy on the RI yesterday.   Yes I am slow, but I have an excuse,  I'm old and retired and can take my time.
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2014, 12:13:07 PM »
I'm working on both.   Got filler put around canopy on the RI yesterday.   Yes I am slow, but I have an excuse,  I'm old and retired and can take my time.

John,

I thought I read someplace you had an Imperial under construction.

I actually flew one of them.

Probably the nicest of all the Ringmasters.

If you get tired of it, we could work a deal.  ;D  LL~

Offline Steve Helmick

• AMA Member and supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2014, 01:44:15 PM »
I can't beleive you turned a sows ear into a nice looking purse. I had a Super Ringmaster back in 1968. I still think they are the most ugly planes ever kitted. They look like parts from three different models stuck together in desperation.  LL~ LL~ LL~

If that's "Ringmaster based", then that would make the "purse" a "Biatchi", wouldn't it?  LL~ Steve
"The United States has become a place where professional athletes and entertainers are mistaken for people of importance." - Robert Heinlein

In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.  In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings.

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2014, 03:12:48 PM »
If that's "Ringmaster based", then that would make the "purse" a "Biatchi", wouldn't it?  LL~ Steve

Is "Biatchi" to hand bags as "Prada" is to shoes?

Well, Here's the Old Gal after a bit of covering on the other wing.

Totally covered and ready for a few layers of dope.

Dope on the open bays and probably miniwax on the solid areas.

Weighs in at exactly 1 lb. 10.2 onces as seen in these photos.

Small amount of P-40 intake detailing under the nose.

The wheels, came with the model, they will get removed and replaced with Dave Brown lite 2.5" wheels @ .5 oz. each. Might save some weight there.

I'm digging for a scheme right after I post this. The scheme will either make or brake the look of the finished model. "Choose wisely," Indiana Jones quote.

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2014, 06:07:00 PM »
It's a start.

Offline MarcusCordeiro

• 2013 Supporter
  • Admiral
  • "Never fly faster than your shoulder angel"
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2014, 05:46:49 AM »
That canopy did change the look of it..
Charles is very creative, we ought to give him that...
I will say again, you'd do very well at Scale...

Marcus
Live to fly, fly to live
Aces High!

"There's no try. Do or Do not." - Master Yoda

"Wealth and fame, he's ignorant
Action is his reward, look out
Here comes Marcus, man..."

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2014, 01:10:09 PM »
Marcus,

Did you know Brazil had P-40's?

Offline MarcusCordeiro

• 2013 Supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2014, 01:58:57 PM »
And P 47s too...
But only a few...
I like the P 40... I think i've built at least a dozen of plastic models of it...
Way to go Charles!

Marcus
Live to fly, fly to live
Aces High!

Offline Douglas Ames

• 2014 Supporters
  • Admiral
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2014, 05:23:02 PM »
Don't for get to P-40ize the elevator! That would set it off, the final de-Ringing of your model.  H^^
AMA 656546

If you do a little bit every day it will get done, or you can do it tomorrow.

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2014, 06:16:14 PM »
Don't for get to P-40ize the elevator! That would set it off, the final de-Ringing of your model.  H^^

Douglas,

Thanks for the reply.

D-Ring, I like that. I'll bet I'm not the only one to have made changes to a Ringmaster. Could be an interesting Contest event!

If you look above at the photos, you'll see one where I actually drew a radius on the stab. I didn't like the looks so I kept it like it is.

I've been digging for a scheme.

These are my best picks so far.

Thanks again for the reply.

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2014, 02:40:29 PM »
I've found a few areas here and there where the dope didn't stick or where old material seperated from balsa.

No point in building layers of dope over material that is floating.

I removed the material in these areas and repaired them with Epoxy and micro-balloons.

All were around the fuselage to wing joint.

I didn't think these areas were an issue.

The fix doesn't take long.

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2014, 09:11:42 AM »
P-40 Warhawk!  ;D

OK, the dope is behind me and I'm glad.

I used dope to apply the covering on the wing and the silk on the fuselage. Only a few coats on the fuselage and enough coats to fill the silkspan.

Now I'm shifting gears into water base Polycrylic mode. I'll build a few more coats with the Poly over all the wood areas.

Next model, I'll use dope ONLY to apply the covering on open bays. I'll use Miniwax Polycrylic to adhere covering to the wood areas.

I should have primer on this model soon. "How soon?" Real soon.

Then paint, I'm excited!!  #^

All primer and paint is RRC.

Offline Dane Martin

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
  • heli pilot BHOR
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2014, 01:43:08 PM »
awesome resto-mod! anything with a ringmaster is ok in my book!

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2014, 01:04:48 PM »
awesome resto-mod! anything with a ringmaster is ok in my book!

I don't think I can use it for the Fly-a thon.

Maybe I can get a special waver. After all, it was a Super Ringmaster.  ;D

Offline Dane Martin

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
  • heli pilot BHOR
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2014, 01:19:37 PM »
you didn't modify the wing shape. i'm pretty sure you're good. i fly the ringmaster triplane. all variants are welcome!

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2014, 12:23:13 AM »
Well,

I did thicken the wing a bit. 3/32" thick cap strips added to the top and bottom. Sanded and feathered off at the LE and TE so probably only 1/16" was really added by the time I sanded each rib from the root to the tip. They are all the same height now or close.  n~

I may get a layer of primer on the P-40 over the weekend. Can't wait to get Warbird paint on it and some markings. Vinyl markings.  ;D

BTW. There should be a Flite Streak Fly-a-thon. The FS is such a perfect design.

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2014, 09:16:11 AM »
"It's Hammer time!" You know, the performer.

Well, It's Primer Time!

Even though this is a high build white primer, I used just enough to add a bit to the model just to give it color.

I did the masking tape test, I always do that.

I scratch everything, including the open bays.

I'll hit this with a dust coat of Robert's 540.

The 540 will be my tracer coat and most of it will be removed.

I'm out of 540 so I'll pick some up today.

Now if I could only find another Super Ringmaster on Craig's list, I could turn it into a P-51.

Offline MarcusCordeiro

• 2013 Supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2014, 01:03:00 PM »
It looks good...

Marcus
Live to fly, fly to live
Aces High!

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2014, 02:11:08 PM »
It looks good...

Marcus

The Mark!

So does your profile Stiletto! H^^

http://stunthanger.com/smf/index.php/topic,36051.0.html

We both are building at the speed of light. Well, maybe the speed of a lap.

I'm gearing up for my next build?

Certainly have to start it before I finish what I've already started.   n~

You got anything done?  ;D

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2014, 07:53:52 AM »
Weighing in, literally.

1 lb. 9.9 oz. as seen in the above photo.

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2014, 07:59:02 PM »
I just sanded the P-40 with 220 in some areas and 320 on the rest of the model.

Now it weighs 1 lb. 9.4 oz.

Offline Dane Martin

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
  • heli pilot BHOR
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2014, 09:01:45 PM »
outstanding job!!

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2014, 08:10:01 PM »
outstanding job!!

Dane,

Why thank you very much.

Probably not, but I'm going to try to get a coat of paint on it Saturday.

Thanks for the complement.

Charles

Offline RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
  • The finish starts with the first piece of wood cut
    • Stunt Hangar
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2014, 10:45:48 PM »
Is it soup yet?
AMA 12366

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2014, 09:05:22 AM »
Is it soup yet?

The Spark!

Soup? You're gonna have tomato soup in seven shades!

I can't wait to see that model finished!  H^^

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: "Silk Purse!" P-40 Warhawk! from a Ringmaster?
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2014, 03:47:46 PM »
Well, The P-40 has come a long ways since that first and last flight. I have put some time into the rebuild of this Super Ringmaster, what Super Ringmaster?  ;D

Offline Damian Paten

• Ensign
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2014, 05:10:44 PM »
As always you've done a great job.
Love the teeth.

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2014, 08:28:38 AM »
As always you've done a great job.
Love the teeth.

Damian,

You're to kind.

Thank you.

Added a few "kill" markings. I don't know if pilots placed them on both sides?

Anyone know about that?

Couple of faux hatches also.

I'm thinking of adding the wing mounted machine guns. That would be three and three.

Offline Mike Lauerman

• 2016 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2014, 12:13:37 PM »
Charles, I've seen pix of P40s with SOME 'kill markings' on the starboard side, but nearly all of them were depicted on the port side.

Not having seen the port side of the ones marked on starboard, I couldn't tell if the port side was full! LOL   :-[

Your P40 is astounding. I second Marcus's statement:  YOU SHOULD BUILD SCALE!  (or become a Dental Cosmetician. Those shark teeth are 'sardonic'!

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2014, 08:23:06 AM »
Charles, I've seen pix of P40s with SOME 'kill markings' on the starboard side, but nearly all of them were depicted on the port side.

Not having seen the port side of the ones marked on starboard, I couldn't tell if the port side was full! LOL   :-[

Your P40 is astounding. I second Marcus's statement:  YOU SHOULD BUILD SCALE!  (or become a Dental Cosmetician. Those shark teeth are 'sardonic'!

Mike,

Thanks for the reply, nice of you to keep my Thread going.  ;D

Yea, maybe I should try scale.  LL~

Truth is, I actually have! Years of it in fact, in R/C.  na#  LL~

Here's one of my first better ones, 72" in span, scratch built it in the early 80's, I think? n~

Oh, this P-40, the photos make it look good, it started out as a @#$% box. Might still be.  SH^

Thanks again for the reply and keep my Threads going! H^^

Hey! What are you building?

Offline Douglas Ames

• 2014 Supporters
  • Admiral
« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2014, 01:21:15 PM »
Damian,

You're to kind.

Thank you.

Added a few "kill" markings. I don't know if pilots placed them on both sides?

Anyone know about that?

Couple of faux hatches also.

I'm thinking of adding the wing mounted machine guns. That would be three and three.

Usually only the left side of the cockpit. They were done for photo ops most of the time.
The more cocky pilots kept them on display for all their adversaries to see.
AMA 656546

If you do a little bit every day it will get done, or you can do it tomorrow.

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2014, 09:02:04 AM »
Usually only the left side of the cockpit. They were done for photo ops most of the time.

Douglas,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, I decided to not put kill markings on the other side.

I wonder if Pilots padded the kill markings to benefit the photo?

Offline beercamel

• Lieutenant
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2014, 11:22:21 PM »

Very nice job on this ringmaster!.. This is a great p-40!.. it looks more like a P-40 than kits designed to look like a P-40!

Anyway..  The markings were generally on the aircraft LEFT side..  and almost always just for press photo ops..   As the F-4 was being stood down.. the USAF tried to find a couple of F-4s  with kills for museum.. they had to do a record search because MOST aircraft  did NOT have 'Kills' painted on the splitter..  Some did.. depending what each individual unit did..  but MOST did not..

The fact is you very rarely fly the same aircraft.. I flew USAF fighters for 14 years.. and yes I had my name on a few..  but you fly the tail number that you are assigned on the schedule.. Not the one with your name..  There were times (and wars)  were commanders did fly the same aircraft.. but the real leaders generally did this the same way as the squadron pilots.. took whatever airplane that was put on the schedule..

ALL AIRSPEED and NO HEADING is how most people plan their lives..   PICK a HEADING!.. And you eventually get to where you want to go!

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2014, 06:00:45 AM »
Very nice job on this ringmaster!.. This is a great p-40!.. it looks more like a P-40 than kits designed to look like a P-40!

Beercamel,

Well, welcome to Robert's Stunt Hanger.

There is a bit of truth in your reply. LL~ LL~

WHATAYAFLYING!

Offline beercamel

• Lieutenant
« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2014, 10:18:25 PM »
Beercamel,

Well, welcome to Robert's Stunt Hanger.

There is a bit of truth in your reply. LL~ LL~

WHATAYAFLYING!

Thank you for the welcome!..

The only thing I have airworthy right now is a an old Sterling profile P-51 thats over 35 years old..   and I Just got the engine de-gunked ..  I still have all my old flying lines.. but I may buy 'fresh' ones to avoid loosing a model due to unseen corrosion..

But I have a couple of Goodyear racers  that need a rebuild/refinish, about 4 old school combat wings, a Sig chipmunk kit thats unfinished..  two sterling corsairs from the '60s.. one still in the box and one I crashed at my first scale contest ( when I was 12 years old...).. I have a pile of old C/L kits that I became interested in when I began cleaning out the attic..

Now if I can just find a little more time to play!..

BC
« Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 10:40:09 AM by beercamel »
ALL AIRSPEED and NO HEADING is how most people plan their lives..   PICK a HEADING!.. And you eventually get to where you want to go!

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2014, 06:42:18 AM »
BC,

Thanks for that info.

I was told by someone that knows building much better than I, that only 15 minutes a day of building can yeild great results.

I'm actually trying to do that.

Now where's that list of your kits?  ;D    #^

Offline beercamel

• Lieutenant
« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2014, 10:41:47 AM »
BC,

I was told by someone that knows building much better than I, that only 15 minutes a day of building can yield great results.

#^

That WOULD work.. except for the fact I spend half of my month on the road with work.. generally in Asia..   so I am away from my shop..

BC

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here