News:

• March 28, 2024, 12:09:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Electric Conversion Kits: Universal "A" & Universal "B"  (Read 4167 times)

Offline Dennis Adamisin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Electric Conversion Kits: Universal "A" & Universal "B"
« on: February 16, 2014, 05:47:23 PM »
http://brodak.com/electric/conversion-kits/universal-a-electric-conversion.html

Stock #BH-1943 Universal "A"
Stock #BH-1944 Universal "B"

These are generic mounting systems adaptable to many existing designs or sqcratch build designs.  Universal "A" is designed to be used in a model that has a 2” wide inside dimension to the full fuselage. This corresponds to just about every 35-40 sized model from Brodak or from other sources. The Electric Conversion system revises the fuselage construction to a firewall mount with a battery tray and a top access hatch. It works with any of the Brodak Arrowind 28xx motors, or similar sized motors from other sources. There are a couple pix shown below of the system going into a Brodak 59 Ares fuselage.

For larger motors try the BH-1944 Universal "B" Conversion Kit that is designed for 2.25” fuselages and large frame motors
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 06:19:30 PM by Dennis Adamisin »
Denny Adamisin
Fort Wayne, IN

As I've grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake!

Offline Vincent Corwell

• Commander
Re: Electric Conversion Kits: Universal "A" & Universal "B"
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 01:47:36 AM »
Hi Dennis

What length is main piece in your 'A' kit please ?

Vincent

Offline Dennis Adamisin

• Admiral
Re: Electric Conversion Kits: Universal "A" & Universal "B"
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2014, 09:28:11 AM »
Hi Dennis

What length is main piece in your 'A' kit please ?

Vincent

Hi Vincent
The battery tray is 7.125" long, this can be cut off if needed.  For the Stuka you may also want to consider building a notch into the wing leading edge to gain a little extra room for the Lipo pack.

THANKS for visiting!
Denny Adamisin
Fort Wayne, IN

As I've grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake!

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here