News:

• April 18, 2024, 01:16:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: WINDY URTNOWSKI Stunt Grunt-Guruuuu of the Day!  (Read 3833 times)

Offline Shultzie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • Don Shultz "1969 Nats Sting Ray"
WINDY URTNOWSKI Stunt Grunt-Guruuuu of the Day!
« on: October 29, 2007, 12:51:14 PM »
Hey Stunt Grunters...
I just received a wonderful "CARE PACKAGE" of DVD's from  Windy "Winfred" Urtnowski, who has been one of my long time modeling friends who without question I feel  has inspired not only me...but more importantly many many legions of modelers from all over the world because of his many wonderfully inspiring and detailed articles about everything in modeling---be it stunt-scale, U control....his expertise and gifted passion for creative modeling are equally legendary.

I am so pleased to see that his website is finally UP & RUNNIN AGAIN...and its time to check it out.  www.windyurtnowski.com and enjoy the flight!

Here is a photo that Windy sent to me of my two favorite all time great lookin stunt models that fly as great as they look!
Don Shultz

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Re: WINDY URTNOWSKI Stunt Grunt-Guruuuu of the Day!
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 05:10:41 PM »
Not only is Windy one of a few great artists when it comes to model airplanes he can tell stories till the cows come home.  I guess that is how he must have gotten his nick name.  The inovations he has come up with are so numerous.   Hope he never retires from model aviation.  Have fun Windy,  DOC Holliday
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here