News:

• April 27, 2024, 02:18:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Trimming the new Arctic Fox and I don't mean fur  (Read 816 times)

Offline Leo Mehl

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Trimming the new Arctic Fox and I don't mean fur
« on: October 13, 2008, 08:13:37 PM »
Seeing my eyes were a little better today I decided to go with Jerry Olson to the field and see how my Fox would fly. Last time out I made on adjustment but we left before I got a chance to fly it again. SUPRIZE, it flew fine but have not qiute got the motor run where I want it so next time out will be the criteria for that flying session. It now flies like the old one so am happy. Don Curry has bulit one but as yet he has not test flown his. The Leester is building one but have not gotten a report on his yet. Someone else built one and made a profile of it and he reported that it flew great I think he said hid weighed 40 ounces with a FP 40 on it. In any case it has been a good day and no one laughed at my airplane so am walking about 2 feet off the ground. Eat you heart out Shultzie! HB~> HB~> #^ #^ #^ #^
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 10:34:44 AM by Leo Mehl »

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: Trimming the new Actic Fox and I don't mean fur
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2008, 08:49:52 AM »
Hey Leo,  glad to hear you got out.  I have the plans ready.  I am just waiting on parts from Action Hobbies laser cutter.  More later,  DOC Holliday
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Offline Leo Mehl

• Admiral
Re: Trimming the new Actic Fox and I don't mean fur
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2008, 10:40:24 AM »
Hey Leo,  glad to hear you got out.  I have the plans ready.  I am just waiting on parts from Action Hobbies laser cutter.  More later,  DOC Holliday
Way to go Doc. I am thinking of building one for Shultzie so he has somthin to fly besides kites. What engine are you planning to put in it? Yhe next one I build ithink I will put a Enya 30 or 35 in. If need any advice fell free to get in touch with me. The plane is a quick build and don't take a lot of balsa. Its a ball to fly.  Have fun! HB~> HB~> H^^
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 12:14:35 PM by Leo Mehl »

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here