News:

• April 24, 2024, 04:17:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: to the vets  (Read 906 times)

Offline steve pagano

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain
to the vets
« on: March 24, 2007, 11:48:06 AM »
My stunt grunt of the day is ...well.....not for one person but for all. All the members on this forum who have served overseas and all the members on this forum who have a loved one serving as we speak. A big thanks them and there loved ones and also a thanks to Bob Z. for that amazing video slide show.

thanks again to all
                                               -Steve
                                             (grandson,nephew and cousin to many vets)

P.S.
   don't forget to post any pics that you have!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2007, 05:00:54 PM by steve pagano »
Success isn't a destination.It's a journey!!!!!
A.M.A. 820-823

Offline Bill Gruby

• Admiral
Re: to the vets
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2007, 07:22:14 AM »
Steve;

You are too young to see this side yet, it will come in time, sometimes a thank-you comes our way in a young-un like yourself. One who has already got strong convictions about life and the way it should be handled. I think the thank-you should go to you for letting us into your life and letting us know how you feel. After all, this is what we did everything for.
  It has been my pleasure to watch you fit in so well with us older(see I didn't say old) folks. He** I didn't even know you were that young till you said you were gettin drivers lessons from Mom and Dad.
  Stick around it's gonna get better, keep your convictions, they will suit you well in life. Nuff said, OK.

"Billy G"   HIHI%%
Bill Gruby
AMA 94433
MECA 5393-10

Offline Bill Little

• Admiral
  • Second in COMMAND
Re: to the vets
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2007, 01:35:35 PM »
Steve;

You are too young to see this side yet, it will come in time, sometimes a thank-you comes our way in a young-un like yourself. One who has already got strong convictions about life and the way it should be handled. I think the thank-you should go to you for letting us into your life and letting us know how you feel. After all, this is what we did everything for.
  It has been my pleasure to watch you fit in so well with us older(see I didn't say old) folks. He** I didn't even know you were that young till you said you were gettin drivers lessons from Mom and Dad.
  Stick around it's gonna get better, keep your convictions, they will suit you well in life. Nuff said, OK.

"Billy G"   HIHI%%

Shalom, Amen..........
Big Bear <><

Aberdeen, NC

James Hylton Motorsports/NASCAR/ARCA

AMA 95351 (got one of my old numbers back! ;D )

Trying to get by

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here