News:

• April 27, 2024, 07:52:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: This is Shultzie's place!  (Read 1386 times)

Offline Bill Little

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • Second in COMMAND
This is Shultzie's place!
« on: February 22, 2007, 07:40:12 AM »
Don,

I don't know what I did, but I'm sorry.

I sure ain't gonna take over your place, no way, no how.  I don't have that special talent that you have!  And I ain't blowing smoke up your butt about it.

I have not been paying real close attention for the past two days, my oldest has been in the hospital twice in the past tow days, but something happened that I sure didn't mean to happen.  I missed whatever I did, I screwed up somehow, but I know I want you back running YOUR place.  So does everyone else..............

Bill <><
Big Bear <><

Aberdeen, NC

James Hylton Motorsports/NASCAR/ARCA

AMA 95351 (got one of my old numbers back! ;D )

Trying to get by

Offline Bill Gruby

• Admiral
Re: This is Shultzie's place!
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2007, 08:08:50 AM »
OK "Shultzie" I know you are reading this and it's your que to get that old war (stunt) torn butt of yours back here,I for one want you back and it looks like "Billy" does to. We need that sense of humor of yours and your knowledge of days gone by still need to be retold as only you can.

DON "SHULTZIE" SHULTZ COME ON DOWN 

"Billy G"      "Billy I hope your son is well.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2007, 08:33:04 AM by Bill Gruby »
Bill Gruby
AMA 94433
MECA 5393-10

Offline Randy Powell

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
  • TreeTop Flyer
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2007, 09:44:26 AM »
Don,

I want you back, too.
Member in good standing of P.I.S.T
(Politically Incorrect Stunt Team)
AMA 67711
 Randy Powell

Offline Shultzie

• Admiral
  • Don Shultz "1969 Nats Sting Ray"
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2007, 10:50:21 AM »
Don,

I don't know what I did, but I'm sorry.

I sure ain't gonna take over your place, no way, no how.  I don't have that special talent that you have!  And I ain't blowing smoke up your butt about it.

I have not been paying real close attention for the past two days, my oldest has been in the hospital twice in the past tow days, but something happened that I sure didn't mean to happen.  I missed whatever I did, I screwed up somehow, but I know I want you back running YOUR place.  So does everyone else..............

Bill <><
-----------------------------ER ROOMS SUCKUTH' BILL!--------------------------------
Check your private E and forum......U did nuttin wrong...except that just maybe we are binded by our beloved hobbysin of model airplanes. You and your's are on our minds today...may God Bless us all and the toy airplanes we ride in on! Keep the faith. Opps check out this photo...looks like I will be getting a REAAAAALLLLY BIG HAMMER-TIME HIT from the MAD syndication cyber-police on this one! Gads....SEE WHAT I MEAN...I JUST CAN'T STOP MAAAASELF...
TIME TO SHAVE ALL MY TEENIEST SHORT HAIRS...AND CHECK IN TO REHAB WITH BRITNEY BABY!!!
« Last Edit: February 22, 2007, 08:18:54 PM by Robert Storick »
Don Shultz

Offline Bill Little

• Admiral
  • Second in COMMAND
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2007, 06:19:51 AM »
Awwww..... Schultzie........ those numb nuts that give you a hard time about pictures are just jealous!!!!!!!   I found out a long time ago that there ain't no trouble until *after* you ignore that "Cease and Desist" letter than comes by way of "Registered" Pony Express!! **) **)
Big Bear <><

Aberdeen, NC

James Hylton Motorsports/NASCAR/ARCA

AMA 95351 (got one of my old numbers back! ;D )

Trying to get by

Offline Shultzie

• Admiral
  • Don Shultz "1969 Nats Sting Ray"
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2007, 11:45:58 AM »
Awwww..... Schultzie........ those numb nuts that give you a hard time about pictures are just jealous!!!!!!!   I found out a long time ago that there ain't no trouble until *after* you ignore that "Cease and Desist" letter than comes by way of "Registered" Pony Express!! **) **)

Because of my lack of screwwwwpulls' and lack of respect for more of the analrentive' cyber-space patrol....THANK GOD AND SPARKY for attempting to keep me under control.
However the down side to all this...is that I had to spend a few days confined again on the rack.

Hummm? When I think about all this crap...I think I must be aquiring a love for this kind of torment. PAIN AND PLEASURE, according to Dr. Kinsey's teachings are pretty closely related?

Hummm? CAUSE IT FEEEEEEEELS GOOD, WHEN THEY TURN ME LOOSE! 
Don Shultz

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here