News:

• April 25, 2024, 03:48:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: THAT GOLDEN FINGA- TOUCH!!! SO RARE A GIFT INDEEDEE!!!  (Read 860 times)

Offline Shultzie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • Don Shultz "1969 Nats Sting Ray"
THAT GOLDEN FINGA- TOUCH!!! SO RARE A GIFT INDEEDEE!!!
« on: July 18, 2009, 10:21:21 AM »
Just a moment to say just how much I have enjoyed seeing the GAGGLE of new photos taken at this years 2009 Nationals.
My art studio at the Boeing Company at one time was located behind the walls of The Phantom Works and next door was a special group of photographers.
They were chosen not just because of their portfolioeeeooeoeees' were filled with purty airplane pictures, but more importantly, it was because these 4 indiviuals seem to be gifted with a rare ability...to be able to "see in advance" just when to PUNCH that SHUTTER BUTTON!

Although this group was fortunate enough to use and have available those new age digital cameras that would "fire bursts of sequence photos" but these folks....had that even rarer' SIXTH SENSE...or MINDS EYE that just seem to KNOW that exact moment when to FIRE OFF THAT WINNING SHOT?

Today...so many of these new cameras are truly amazing...
but bottom line:
It all boils down to the gift of that body, mind and eye behind that camera. Personally we own a debt of thanks and gratitude to these folks who took the time at this years Nationals and captured some amazingly beautiful photos and took the time to share them with us.

Why not take a moment and review these shots and mention your favorite CLPA photographer and lift your bottle or mug of---------------------------

I LIFT MY BELOVED BOTTLE OF BUD "LIME" LITE AND SAY! HIPPITY-HIPP-HOORAYHAY!!for a job so beautifully well done!!!!
Don Shultz

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Re: THAT GOLDEN FINGA- TOUCH!!! SO RARE A GIFT INDEEDEE!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 01:17:48 PM »
One of the best does not attend the NATS.  He is super with the inflight shots.  Another is great at setting up the static ground shots with the pilot and plane.  But, does judging at the NATS.  DOC Holliday
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here