News:

• April 23, 2024, 04:11:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: TEST GRUNT  (Read 1899 times)

Offline RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • The finish starts with the first piece of wood cut
    • Stunt Hangar
TEST GRUNT
« on: December 28, 2006, 09:40:39 AM »
I'm just posting a pic here to make sure the software is working correctly.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2006, 09:55:20 AM by Robert Storick »
AMA 12366

Offline Richard Grogan

• AMA Member 85745 Stunt Hangar
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
Re: TEST GRUNT
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2006, 01:52:17 PM »
I'm just posting a pic here to make sure the software is working correctly.
Alright. Shultzie, I want to nominate Robert Storick as the Stunt Grunt for tomorrow 12/29 ! What he has done and continues to do for the CL community here is imeasurable. His picture is already posted here .Thank you Sparky!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 2006, 11:29:42 AM by Robert Storick »
Long Live the CL Crowd!

AMA 85745

Offline RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
    • Stunt Hangar
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2006, 02:02:46 PM »
Alright. Shultzie, I want to nominate Robert Storick as the Stunt Grunt for tomorrow 12/29 ! What he has done and continues to do for the CL community here is immeasurable. His picture is already posted here .Thank you Sparky!!

I am still looking for a picture of number 2

Thanks for the nomination but my accomplishments pale in comparison to the Grunts posted in this section.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2006, 11:31:50 AM by Robert Storick »
AMA 12366

Offline Richard Grogan

• AMA Member 85745 Stunt Hangar
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
Robert"Sparky" Storick- Stunt Grunt of the Day
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2006, 02:13:02 PM »
Thanks for the nomination but my accomplishments pale in comparison to the Grunts posted in this section.

Did I mention his humbleness as another one of his finer character traits ? Come on Robert, Legends aren't only people from the past....Have a Great Day!!
Long Live the CL Crowd!

AMA 85745

Offline Shultzie

• Admiral
  • Don Shultz "1969 Nats Sting Ray"
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2006, 03:21:34 PM »
 (051)
GREAT IDEA...RICH!  OUR ROBERT TRULY DESERVES OUR KUUUUDO'S FOR ALL THAT HE HAS GIVEN TO US BALSA-BUTCHERS.

With that in mind...Shall we make him our
POSTER-STUNTGRUNT-DADDY' OF THE YEAR 2006!Robert, If you would be so kind to post a pictorial history of some of your beautiful stunt models on your beautiful newly updated STUNT HANGER website.
Including your latest amazingly detailed creation that should fly even a great as it looks.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2006, 09:57:37 AM by Robert Storick »
Don Shultz

Offline RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
    • Stunt Hangar
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2006, 03:42:41 PM »
Here are a few pictures I will look for more later. Sense 04 I have built 13 full size stunt planes for myself and a few for others. 3 Profiles. Currently working on Viper 8.

Please edit these posts as you see fit.

If you need more I will have to wait till after the 1st of the year. They are on my laptop at work.

I started flying in 65 when my uncle came to live with us. He had built a beautiful Thunder Bird. I was in Awe of those planes.He taught me the stunt pattern. I still remember the day they landed on the Moon 1969 because my dad and I were on the back patio starting a Voodoo. I flew at Whitter Narrows in Cal with Tom Warden and Bill Noyes.  The best times I can remember was flying at the local school yard. Kids would come from blocks around to see what was happening. It helped my Dad owned a hobby shop cause I had the airplane disease bad!

I sanded at high school between classes. I made prop extensions in metal shop. I just could not get enough of it. I ended up joining the Navy and was stationed at Millington Naval Airbase. I had a 100 mph Ringmaster I flew between the Hobby shop and barracks.When I was deployed to VF 211 I flew at Mirimar Naval Airbase. After the Navy I moved to the Palm Springs area and kept flying. Then moved to Eugene OR. where I was a Eugene Prop Spinner.

After Moving to Saint Louis I Got involved with Ron O'tool and Gary Hajek. I took some time off and after a 12 year hiatus and I have got the bug back. I don't go with the main stream of things as of you have already gathered but I keep on keeping on.

Honest estimate of Airplanes built in my life? Well As close as I could remember it's in the 100's (full size stunt planes) and the same amount of profiles and 1/2 A's.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2006, 05:33:36 PM by Robert Storick »
AMA 12366

Offline Shultzie

• Admiral
  • Don Shultz "1969 Nats Sting Ray"
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2006, 11:12:58 AM »
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTIFUL' MODELS, BOB! Keep them comin'
Don Shultz

Advertise Here
Tags: