News:

• April 19, 2024, 11:19:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: STEVE STEVENSON..REMEMBERED. STUNT GRUNT OF THE DAY  (Read 2317 times)

Offline Shultzie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • Don Shultz "1969 Nats Sting Ray"
STEVE STEVENSON..REMEMBERED. STUNT GRUNT OF THE DAY
« on: May 14, 2008, 10:21:02 AM »
I posted a note on about proclaiming today--- STEVE STEVENSON, STUNT GRUNT OF THE DAY, on the Discussion board.

If anyone has stories or photos of the late Steve Stevenson...PLEASE SHARE THEM WITH US?
Stories, photos...
I will always remember Steve as one of our most dedicated, addicted modelers that did so much for so many while serving his time on this earth.
Long live the memories of this amazing gent..and talented flyer who gave so many of us those demos where he would fly THREE MODELS AT THE SAME TIME!

The other day I finally went in and had an MRI on my neck...as I have been losing feelings in both my hands and fingers over the past 15 years.
JUST TRY AND IMAGE UP WHAT IT WOULD FEEL LIKE...TRYING TO FLY A STUNT MODEL WITH JUST A HANDLE ATTACHED TO A HELMET?  I alway feared that model on his helmet go slack on the lines. That was in the daze'days before CELL PHONES and always made sure someone with good CPR training was available near during those amazingly funny demos.

attached is a photo of a fellow modeler who actually tried flying a model with a helmet attached to his helmet who know has been in rehab trying to get back to where he once belonged... LL~
« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 10:38:41 AM by Shultzie »
Don Shultz

Advertise Here

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?
Tags:

Advertise Here