News:

• April 19, 2024, 08:20:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Shultzie exiled in the gig harbor woods after my GREAT ESCAPE from hospital  (Read 2941 times)

Offline Shultzie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • Don Shultz "1969 Nats Sting Ray"
Great to be back at home after my great escape after my scheduled back surgery.  H^^ 

I'll be posting some old photos from the good ol days of stunt flying in the NW.

Don
Don Shultz

Offline Randy Powell

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
  • TreeTop Flyer
Did know you were doing poorly, Donnie. Hope you are doing well.
Member in good standing of P.I.S.T
(Politically Incorrect Stunt Team)
AMA 67711
 Randy Powell

Offline Shultzie

• Admiral
Did know you were doing poorly, Donnie. Hope you are doing well.

Unbelievable amount of post operative mistakes by the recovery centers  HOSPITAL staff to begin to shake a stick at would make a great a great story for TV Bones    TONIGHT  I SADLY FEEL ITS GOING TO BE A LONG N' PAINFUL ROAD BACK TO HEALTH!
Don Shultz

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
Well, at least you are still with us.  Remember to take it easy on the personal doing the prodding to make you do things.   
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Offline Leo Mehl

• Admiral
As a goodfreind I know you will do well and all this stuff that happens to us old folks will soon be past history and everything will heal. It just takes longer than it used to. As far as I can tell you will still be just fine because you havn't lost your sence of humor and thats good news. I can't see Shultzie in a bad mood and have never seen him that way and is always a positive guy. He just doesn't have as much hair but the smile is still there. HB~> HB~> HB~> LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~

Offline Mark Scarborough

• Admiral
Shultzie,,
just know we are thinking about you,,
glad they did not surgically remove your humor,, that would have been tragic,,

be well friend,,
For years the rat race had me going around in circles, Now I do it for fun!
EXILED IN PULLMAN WA
AMA 842137

Offline Shultzie

• Admiral
 mw~
Shultzie,,
just know we are thinking about you,,
glad they did not surgically remove your humor,, that would have been tragic,,

be well friend,,
[/quote

Thanks for all your encouragement  during my difficult recoup n recover----this last week has been a tough ride.
NO PAIN___NO GAIN! is not all its cracked up to be!  SO |LIITLE SLEEP HAS BEEN QUITE AN ISSUE!

Don Shultz

Offline Randy Powell

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
  • TreeTop Flyer
Hang in there, Donnie. We are thinking about you.
Member in good standing of P.I.S.T
(Politically Incorrect Stunt Team)
AMA 67711
 Randy Powell

Offline Mike Gretz

• ACE
  • Commander
Best wishes Don.  Let's hope it's worth all the effort in the end.

As a elderly friend of mine once told me; "Mike, gettin' old ain't for sissies!"

Offline Shultzie

• Admiral
Best wishes Don.  Let's hope it's worth all the effort in the end.

As a elderly friend of mine once told me; "Mike, gettin' old ain't for sissies!"

MIKE!!!
THAT'S FOR SURE!!! THAT FRIEND OF YOUR'S QUIP "GETTIN' OLD AIN'T FOR SISSIES!" IS SOOO RIGHT ON THE $$$ (what's left of it after the surgeons and hospitals get their BIG $$$$ "CUT" OUT OF US...
Don Shultz

Offline Shultzie

• Admiral
Tried to dig out some old B&W negs and slides...from the past a few minutes ago...but since most of these are 35mm...they are under a stack of boxes in the storage room.
Until my back get heals n' get  better...I will have to locate the larger format 120 & 4&5 negs...that I had stored in an old box up that was in my drafting table. Here is a couple of  larger format 120's that due to my 35mm scanner..will not allow full format...here are the a section test of my old 67 &68 StingRays...that I never left home without in the trunk of my car...during my many many road trips working for GAF & Mirrocolor Pro labs..throughout Ore & Wa. waaay back in the early daze days.
My son is coming over tomorrow...and maybe we can dig those boxes of 35 negs down from the shelves.
Don Shultz

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
Need to turn that first slide over. LL~ LL~  Ah the days when the big guys wore white shoes, pants and shirts to impress Navy Judges.
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Offline Shultzie

• Admiral
Need to turn that first slide over. LL~ LL~  Ah the days when the big guys wore white shoes, pants and shirts to impress Navy Judges.
HOWEVER!!Most of the time our peeeeer's n friendly competitors called us white clothed get ups----nursemaid orderlys LL~ LL~ H^^

Opps! Thanks for noticing that I had the old 120 neg in Basssssakward n~
Don Shultz

Offline Steve Helmick

• AMA Member and supporter
  • Admiral
Any updates on your recovery? I think that kite flying will have to stop! PA is a lot easier on your back, especially when you stick with the .35's. I can loan you a cuppa fuel...   ~> Steve
"The United States has become a place where professional athletes and entertainers are mistaken for people of importance." - Robert Heinlein

In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.  In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings.

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here