News:

• May 05, 2024, 10:15:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Is Anybody out there  (Read 2354 times)

Offline Leo Mehl

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Is Anybody out there
« on: July 27, 2007, 03:58:53 PM »
I have not heard from stunt grunt Shultzie. Either he is on vacation or his computer may be toast from all the intensive labour it has had to perform. Or maybe someone told him to "go fly a kite"! In any case he is too young to give up now. If anyone has a clue would they let me know. Maybe he is in the hospital from painting his deck without dope. "Is anybody out there"? ~^ ~^ ~^ ~^ ~^ ~^ ~^ ~^ ~^ HB~>

Offline Leo Mehl

• Admiral
Re: Is Anybody out there
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2007, 08:37:26 AM »
Shultz just can not get lost like this. Anyone heard from this airplane dope sniffing addic. AP^ AP^ AP^ AP^ HB~>

Offline Bill Gruby

• Admiral
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2007, 07:21:14 PM »
Leo;
  Haven't heard from him in a week or so, I will try to raise him tomorrow on the land line. I will let you know. This is an awful long time for him to be gone. He hasn't showed up anywhere. Keep in touch OK?

"Billy G"   S?P
Bill Gruby
AMA 94433
MECA 5393-10

Offline Leo Mehl

• Admiral
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2007, 09:14:17 PM »
Thanks, Without Shultzie here I am Nothing. This is supposed to be a team effort to keep the troops entertained  so I am concerned. I hope he is OK. n1 n1 n1 n1 HB~>

Offline Bill Gruby

• Admiral
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2007, 09:51:00 PM »
I will post as soon as I know anything. Either way Leo, you will never be nothing, not as long as the "G-Man" is around. Don't you ever forget that, my good friend. Not to worry, I tracked him down before I will find him again.

The "G-MAN"  VD~ VD~ VD~
Bill Gruby
AMA 94433
MECA 5393-10

Offline Bill Little

• Admiral
  • Second in COMMAND
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2007, 11:05:39 PM »
I got an email reply from Donaldo last week.  He has been down California way on vacation. ;D
Big Bear <><

Aberdeen, NC

James Hylton Motorsports/NASCAR/ARCA

AMA 95351 (got one of my old numbers back! ;D )

Trying to get by

Offline Bill Gruby

• Admiral
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2007, 08:47:48 AM »
OK Leo;
  Everything is OK, he was on vacation like Bill said, I am on the phone with him now, he will be back on line tonight. everything is just fine. See ya later Leo old buddy

"G-Man"  S?P S?P S?P
Bill Gruby
AMA 94433
MECA 5393-10

Offline Leo Mehl

• Admiral
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2007, 09:32:10 AM »
OK Leo;
  Everything is OK, he was on vacation like Bill said, I am on the phone with him now, he will be back on line tonight. everything is just fine. See ya later Leo old buddy

"G-Man"  S?P S?P S?P
Thanks Billy, Now I feel a lot better. #^ #^ #^ #^ #^ #^ #^ #^ #^ HB~>

Offline Shultzie

• Admiral
  • Don Shultz "1969 Nats Sting Ray"
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2007, 10:36:20 AM »
Thanks Billy, Now I feel a lot better. #^ #^ #^ #^ #^ #^ #^ #^ #^ HB~>

Yep! Survived and still alive....after my dearly beloved and I took her 4 week paid sabadical' from REI....and spent a few weeks touring the CAAALLLEEEforina wine country....and ended up at Pebble Beach and Carmel.
I invited "Do You Feel Lucky...WELL DO YA?" Clint Eastwood for a free round of golf but he wouldn't answer my phone calls. (Even worse yet...my wife and I had to PAY HIM $10.00 just to drive the 17 mile Drive around his home (which did include flying my kites on his pristene beach...(see photo) of on his guard yard birds.
Drove back up the coast through the Redwoods...into the Southern Oregon Dunes...and after getting back...repacked up again after getting a phone call from my ol' flyin' bud to join them at our favorite hide a way at Cannon Beach Oregon again....

Too much info...but I did check on you guys through a couple of times at a  library and one motel internet  connect.
Picked up a new 4 month old puppy this week end.....and this little critter has really kept me and my wife busssssssssssssssy buzzzzeeeee'  H^^

Great to hear that our "G Man 1000 is ready for daaaay-beeeeuuuuu' and Leo's models are up and ready for flyin again? 
SAD NOTE!
My son Ryan informed me that he "crossed over into R/C land" and is hooked by the two toggled button transmitter...(worse than crack-cocain I hear?)
HAPPY NOTE! (kinda???)
He crashed his new RTF RC airplane...and just may return to flying his old U-Keees for a while until he rebuilds another RTF R/C airplane...

Stay well gang and praaaapurrrrr!!!" n'allthatjazz.
Don Shultz

Offline Richard Grogan

• AMA Member 85745 Stunt Hangar
  • Admiral
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2007, 10:18:31 PM »
Beeeutifull shot there in Carmel Don! Its no wonder to me why Ansel existed there!!!! Glad ya'll had a great time. That bird on the rock is pretty cool too. 8)

Looks like you once worked in a camera shop LL~, very nice pixs!!! y1
Long Live the CL Crowd!

AMA 85745

Offline Shultzie

• Admiral
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2007, 02:45:15 PM »
Beeeutifull shot there in Carmel Don! Its no wonder to me why Ansel existed there!!!! Glad ya'll had a great time. That bird on the rock is pretty cool too. 8)

Looks like you once worked in a camera shop LL~, very nice pixs!!! y1
H^^
Both Leo and I were in the "phooootoggle" business in Portland. Sandy's Camera Shops...Artz Photo...Mirrorcolor Professional lab...Kodak, then onto GAF Corp....until they sold the photo division to Gardian Photo back East, who had their own sales force and I was so upset that I took the majority of my best producing camera shops  and chain stores and moved them all to Perfect Photo before their new sales team moved out from Chicago.
WOW! THEY TOOK ME TO COURT...but the judge threw out there case, but by that time I had already took a far and away better and more fun job...building flutter, display, and force models for the Boeing Company in Seattle.
Gads...this dates me huh?....That was over 30 years ago and counting!!! LL~ :o

Leo and I have always been life long model brothers in balsa...from the beginning!
Time flies when we are haaaaaaaaaaaaavin fun!!! H^^

attached shot...taken last week at Cannon Beach at sunset...with my pet seagull in the forground. LL~
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 03:14:28 PM by Shultzie »
Don Shultz

Offline bruce malm

• Commander
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2007, 11:43:06 AM »
Smotzie,
Now you've really pissed me off. Drive all the way down here and not even giving me a call so I could see you again and meet your beautiful wife.

Bruce >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline Shultzie

• Admiral
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2007, 03:46:06 PM »
Smotzie,
Now you've really pissed me off. Drive all the way down here and not even giving me a call so I could see you again and meet your beautiful wife.

Bruce >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
----------------------OPPS! Could you have gotten us a tee-off time at Pebble Beach with Clinton Eastwoodski?  LL~ VD~
My beloved wife...had me on a tight time schedule...WE TRANKO'D ALL THE WINE BEFORE IT WAS TIME! LL~ H^^
Don Shultz

Offline Bob Disharoon

• Captain
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2007, 05:06:27 PM »
Shultzie..I have never met you..have read your posts...I retired 3 years ago...I think i like you...PLEEEZE QUIT HAVIN SO MUCH FUN..my wife won't let me have a dawg and I bought a kite a while back and she thought I was was nuts..did you just get married?....I've been in this for 35 years
       Yours in Envy, Poor ole Bob

Offline Shultzie

• Admiral
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2007, 10:39:22 PM »
Shultzie..I have never met you..have read your posts...I retired 3 years ago...I think i like you...PLEEEZE QUIT HAVIN SO MUCH FUN..my wife won't let me have a dawg and I bought a kite a while back and she thought I was was nuts..did you just get married?....I've been in this for 35 years
       Yours in Envy, Poor ole Bob
Hummm?
dirtybirdeee's of a balsa featha'??? H^^
Carol and I have been married since waaaaaaaaaaay back in 1970. Our vow's have been pretty good except for the--------------------------"lv me..Lv my stunt models..lv me, love my moto-cycles-------lv me, love my kites.....lv me....lv my jazz trumpet playing....and OH YES!"YOU SPEAKUTH OF DOGGIES????
 HERE IS  PHOTO OF OUR NEW LITTLE  4 month old"WIRED" WIRE HAIR HOLY TERRIOR.

Named her LITTLE "ANNIE FANNY!" (remember that PlayBoy mag. cartoon strip?
HOW'S THAT FOR DATIN' MY OLD AGE????
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 11:38:51 AM by Shultzie »
Don Shultz

Offline Leo Mehl

• Admiral
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2007, 04:37:12 PM »
Hey Shultzie, this is a family forum. too much nice information here! mw~ mw~ HB~>

Offline Shultzie

• Admiral
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2007, 03:43:17 PM »
Hey Shultzie, this is a family forum. too much nice information here! mw~ mw~ HB~>
LL~ LL~ ~^
(Ahhhh to the memories of my old Playboy mags....Little Annie Fanny ceased publications...the very same month and year that Carol and I were married.)

Carol made me dump out ALL MY OLD PLAYBOY MAGAZINES.....A VERY SAD DAY INDEED SH^
Don Shultz

Offline Gordon Tarbell

• 24 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2007, 09:49:55 PM »
Hey Shultzie , I think Bruce rumaged through your trash and got all the playboys. The centerfolds wallpapered his shop completely!
Gordon Tarbell AMA 15019

Offline Shultzie

• Admiral
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2007, 04:08:44 PM »
Hey Shultzie , I think Bruce rumaged through your trash and got all the playboys. The centerfolds wallpapered his shop completely!

THANKS FOR THE INFO!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT SOUNDS LIKE OUR BRUCE OF MALM!!!!!!!!!! LL~
Don Shultz

Offline Leo Mehl

• Admiral
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2007, 09:50:16 PM »
That's as bad as my joke about smoking. I got married and gave up sex and then I quit smokin,but I never dream about sex anymore. Just about smokin! Throw away those butts/

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here