News:

• April 25, 2024, 03:13:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Living Fossel Birthday propagated by dear friends  (Read 977 times)

Offline Leo Mehl

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Living Fossel Birthday propagated by dear friends
« on: June 05, 2007, 03:25:32 PM »
May 30 2007, Delta Park!
I was kidnaped from my home at approximatley 9:30 am. Iwas taken to delta Park for another flying session I thought by Art Zehner This is where it gets wierd.
  We had put up a few flights when all of a sudden this table appeared under this tree but no one was using it for anything. Wierd. Art announced he was on the way to the bathroom but did not see his car parked at  said outbulding. So we sat around shooting the bull which by the way was getting pretty thick whenI see this car coming to the field that looked just like my Wife's new car. When she got out of the car she said she came out to the field to see me fly(she never does this) Da. pretty soon Art shows up and takes 3 bags and a box out of the car.
  When he oppened the box guess what CAKE! other sack ICE CREAM. DA I finnally realized I had been hoodwinked into a suprise Birthday Party for ME! We had our cake and ice cream an a happy Bithday song that needed a whole lot more rehearsal time. A good time was had by all #^
 Those who attended were Art Zehner, Richard Entwhistle. Scott Riese, Jim Cameron And Mark Hansen. Special guest Nadine M and of course Leo Mehl. who could ask for better friend than these guys. And of cource my special pin to honor the occasion. HB LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ H^^

Offline Shultzie

• Admiral
  • Don Shultz "1969 Nats Sting Ray"
Re: Living Fossel Birthday propagated by dear friends
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 04:17:31 PM »
B-U TEE FULL STORY...MEL! You are truly blessed!!!  H^^
I kidnapped this photo from the other post. "Whatcha' got under that chair that you are reachin for?  LL~ H^^
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 05:01:55 PM by Shultzie »
Don Shultz

Offline Leo Mehl

• Admiral
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2007, 11:35:31 PM »
Iwish I could say It was a Bud but I was drinking a Pepsi and petting Richards poodle Nick. Nick is our stunt dog. It was a hot day so he spends most of his time under the chair staying cooooool. He looks a lot like his Master. We no longer get those cool girls that used to hang out at the field with those wierd hair do's of the sixties. We don't even get the dancing grandmothers-Woe is meeeeee. HB~>

Offline Shultzie

• Admiral
  • Don Shultz "1969 Nats Sting Ray"
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2007, 10:07:11 AM »
Leo....
Are you thimmmmkin' what I am???...Let's start a new thread asking folks if they would post their own favorite "STUNT DOGGY!" OF THE DAY!
(if you are a kitty kookie' or even have a pet PIGGY!) I would love to see what kind of "pet" punches our stunt grunts buttons? H^^ H^^
Don Shultz

Offline Bill Little

• Admiral
  • Second in COMMAND
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2007, 07:42:50 PM »
Well, Donaldo, I gots a pitchure up of my pup. ;D
Big Bear <><

Aberdeen, NC

James Hylton Motorsports/NASCAR/ARCA

AMA 95351 (got one of my old numbers back! ;D )

Trying to get by

Offline Leo Mehl

• Admiral
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2007, 10:42:29 PM »
I now am the owner of new hat furnished by a friend of mine. Picture to come. I am still wondering why he gave this to me considering he is no spring chicken himself. Story to be continued! y1 y1 y1 y1 HB~>

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here