News:

• April 19, 2024, 03:59:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Lightning in a Bottle  (Read 9797 times)

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Re: Lightning in a Bottle
« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2010, 08:56:24 AM »
Hey that is great new Bobby.  It was a privalege for me when Robby launched for me at the NATS one year. H^^
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Offline Les McDonald

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
  • " The Jelly Man"
« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2010, 03:37:37 PM »
If Robby wears my old "Trick Blue Shirt With Stars" you guys don't stand a chance!

Les McDonald
I see people my age out there climbing mountains and zip lining and here I am feeling good about myself because I got my leg through my underwear without losing my balance

Offline Matt Colan

• N-756355
  • AMA Member
  • Admiral
« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2010, 05:26:46 PM »
In response to the question of who was it that I was flying with in NVA that has 7 Jr and Sr. wins!!!!

It is non other than the incredible ::  N  A  T        G  I  F  F  O  R  D  !!

Of course he was a little out of practice and his flying schedule didn't always let him fly when he wanted
but he did show the abilities that made him a 7 time champion.  If he ever gets some time off and
some practice  watch out!  Oh yeah, I also sold him my PA .51 so I could buy a PA .61 from Randy.....

Jim Pollock   n~ H^^

I got wound up and wrote the wrong first name...... Oh well, just proves I mess up a lot!

I met Nat two years ago at Lee, MA.  He hadn't flown for two years until that contest, and he really put on a show flying Windy's Novanta in the contest, for not flying two years.

Matt Colan

Offline Jim Pollock

• Admiral
« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2010, 09:16:16 PM »
Matt,

In 2004-5 we flew a lot together in Northern Virginia.  He was flying out of Dulles Airport in those days.  I'm sure he and Todd Lee are troubled by the same problem.  Too many flights, not enough time off and killer sleeping schedules.
Not to mention not enough money paid by those commuter airlines they fly for.

Jim Pollock,   H^^

Offline Jim Pollock

• Admiral
« Reply #54 on: May 12, 2010, 12:08:10 PM »
My silly little question now is since United and Continental are merging will David get his 777 ride back anytime soon?

Jim Pollock, just curious   :o ???

Offline Jim Pollock

• Admiral
« Reply #55 on: May 19, 2010, 05:22:28 PM »
I guess nobody knows for sure.  Even David....

sorry there's so much upheaval going on in aviation these days.  What's the alternative to aviation travel these days, trains? boats? buses? cars?  Ugh...........were heading back to the dark ages.......

Jim Pollock   %^@

Offline Jim Pollock

• Admiral
« Reply #56 on: June 07, 2010, 05:29:34 PM »
Looks like Paul has a new lightning bolt, literally!  And is going to use it to kick the daylights out of the score board at the 2011 Nats!  Anyone for a 630, maybe 640 flight??????

Everyone who's flying at the Nats better be doing their best this year, it looks like another long session of the name Walker on the trophy in, fitting since the trophy is named the Walker trophy...... VD~

Jim Pollock   H^^ 

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here