General control line discussion > AS TIME GOES BYE

I sure miss Shultzie

(1/3) > >>

RC Storick:
It has taken me a while to come to grips Shultzie is gone. Merry Christmas Shultzie and I hope you took your Stunt Hangar Jacket with you to the ultimate flying circle to let them know we are here.

I will need another moderator for this section if anyone wants the job and knows a thing or two for the good ole days drop me a PM.

Mark Scarborough:
THanks SParky, SHutlzie was a good friend, and Randy P and I miss him alot,,

Brett Buck:

--- Quote from: RC Storick on December 20, 2016, 04:43:28 PM ---It has taken me a while to come to grips Shultzie is gone. Merry Christmas Shultzie and I hope you took your Stunt Hangar Jacket with you to the ultimate flying circle to let them know we are here.

I will need another moderator for this section if anyone wants the job and knows a thing or two for the good ole days drop me a PM.

--- End quote ---

You probably never met him in person, but as kooky as he seemed was exactly as kooky as he was. He was 100% bona-fide Real Deal nutso. A lot of people didn't get it or didn't appreciate it, but I sure did. I only met him once but he was exactly as you would expect and it was great. We lost something when he died.

As a personal aside, he greatly encouraged me in my photography, more-or-less going out of his way to say so. I had a fair bit of conversation with him in private, and he was my #1 fan and coming from a very accomplished professional artist, it really meant something to me.

Brett

john e. holliday:
Looks like I missed meeting a great one.  I really enjoyed the photos and commentary of his writing.  He is missed. :(

Mark Scarborough:

--- Quote from: Brett Buck on December 21, 2016, 07:56:46 PM ---      You probably never met him in person, but as kooky as he seemed was exactly as kooky as he was. He was 100% bona-fide Real Deal nutso. A lot of people didn't get it or didn't appreciate it, but I sure did. I only met him once but he was exactly as you would expect and it was great. We lost something when he died.

As a personal aside, he greatly encouraged me in my photography, more-or-less going out of his way to say so. I had a fair bit of conversation with him in private, and he was my #1 fan and coming from a very accomplished professional artist, it really meant something to me.

Brett     

--- End quote ---
THank you Brett, he was as you say,, Kooky,, Eccentric, but a treasure trove of all sorts of info,, and very supportive on an individual basis,,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version