News:

• March 28, 2024, 10:08:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: I nominate Shultzie  (Read 993 times)

Offline Leo Mehl

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
I nominate Shultzie
« on: June 14, 2007, 10:08:26 AM »
I think Shultzie shoul be elected as Historion of moders for the Northwest. What he has done here is spend a lot of time going thru pictures an writing about all the people that we knew back in 60;s and 70's. I just realized he has done us all a service here. I always thought Shultzie was more into having fun than anyone else I knew and as a result has recorded a lot of history and kept the personalities alive so us old guy's can take a look back in time. Thanks Shultzy.We all Love ya y1 y1 y1

Offline Shultzie

• Admiral
  • Don Shultz "1969 Nats Sting Ray"
Re: I nominate Shultzie
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2007, 10:41:50 AM »
Geeeee----uuuuhhhh---daaaaa :-* TANKS' LEO!  H^^
I still have enough old  NW slides that could still bore the heckity' of of everyone. I'll try to keep some of those old slides....printed as soon as I replace my low supply of printer ink?  LL~

Gee...HOW SOBERING WHEN I SEE THESE OLD PHOTOS...REALLY PUTS TIME IN PERSPECTIVE! %^
Don Shultz

Offline Mark Scarborough

• Admiral
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2007, 10:43:47 AM »
I second that Leo, except in my case, it aint about memories of old times, I aint got em, not cause of CRS, but cause I wasnt around! so it really gives me a sense of history that I wouldnt have otherwise, I sure wish I woulda been involved then though,,
Thanks Shultzie, You DA MAN H^^
For years the rat race had me going around in circles, Now I do it for fun!
EXILED IN PULLMAN WA
AMA 842137

Offline Randy Powell

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
  • TreeTop Flyer
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2007, 02:53:45 PM »
DonnyLee is the man!

Don, you have got to get it together and make it to the Stunt-A-Thon. It's a Pierce County Airport a week from Saturday. Hey man, it's a local contest. Drag yourself out so we can fawn over you.
Member in good standing of P.I.S.T
(Politically Incorrect Stunt Team)
AMA 67711
 Randy Powell

Offline Leo Mehl

• Admiral
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2007, 04:45:37 PM »
I second that Randy, and need more voters fo nomination here. Yes too bad you were not around then. We all had good time and the competition was tough just like today but at a much faster pace. There were not as many stunt pilots then but things were intence and your truly was a little more into competition. I don't think there were as many contests then but they did produce some really good flyers that are still in the hunt. It was great time for we all were on a learning curve that still continues. There were a lot of people that were coming up with new things like th Super Tigre 46 and foam wings and a few original airplanes. It was just a great time. #^ #^ #^ #^ HB~>

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here