News:

• April 30, 2024, 03:13:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: HOWARD Lynn DOODY..and BEN MADSEN, WELCOME ABOARD SPARKY'S HANGER SOUL TRAIN  (Read 985 times)

Offline Shultzie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • Don Shultz "1969 Nats Sting Ray"
Check out "Shultzie Artic Fox" previous grunt forum post  and read more about a proposal for a new vintage stunt event for oldgrunts....Welcome aboard Sparky's Stunthanger Soul train #^

( Lynn flying and winning that day's RC pattern Check out the CL handle in his pocket...
Doody flies RC with as much success and ease as he flew CLPA in those daze days.
SOME FOLKS ARE JUST BLESSED WITH SUCH TALENT! Are we ENVUS... VD~YES! H^^
« Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 03:24:43 PM by Shultzie »
Don Shultz

Offline Leo Mehl

• Admiral
I first saw and met Ben at a contest in Portland. I remember this Nobler by ben all painted orange and black. He was a good flyer and really got my attention and we became friends over the years. I remember he used a pencil with an eraser on the end to choke the e fox he had in that plane. In those days it was Ben and Bob Emmett that did most of the winning until Gene Matheney cam upon the stunt scene. Boy does that brink back memeories. Thanks Shultzie. H^^ H^^ H^^ H^^ HB~>

Offline Randy Powell

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
  • TreeTop Flyer
Ben worked at Hobbytown in Parkland for quite awhile. May still work there, for all I know. Nice guy.
Member in good standing of P.I.S.T
(Politically Incorrect Stunt Team)
AMA 67711
 Randy Powell

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here