News:

• May 13, 2024, 08:02:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: ORANGE PLANES ARE ALMS...FOR SUN DEPRAVED AND DEPRIVED STUNT GRUNTS...  (Read 1153 times)

Offline Shultzie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • Don Shultz "1969 Nats Sting Ray"
I think Leo Mehl...Randy....and Keith will attest that a good photo of an beautiful ORANGE STUNT MODEL IN FLIGHT is that special BALM IN GILLEEEAAAD' especially to so many of us NW sun deprived sun-worshipers that have been getting more than our fair share of shade...fog, rain mixed with snow...THAT CAN LIFT OUR LOFTY SPIRITS  UP OUT OF DARK, DANK FUNK!!

For example...a few minutes ago, I happened onto The Cholla-Choppin snowbird stunt grunts...and gads!!!
THE FIRST BEAUTIFUL ORANGE MODEL IN FLIGHT that I found was our beloved brotha-in-Orange paint fumes...KEITH TROSTLE!
 IF THAT DOESN'T RAISE SOME OF OUR SUN DEPRIVED SPIRITS...then we must be dead!!!
Grab your  ORANGE TINTED GLASSES...AND HANG ON FOR AN ORANGE AID FOR TODAY~~
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 04:51:53 PM by Shultzie »
Don Shultz

Offline Leo Mehl

• Admiral
Re: ORANGE PLANES ARE ALMS...FOR SUN DEPRAVED AND DEPRIVED STUNT GRUNTS...
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2008, 09:39:14 PM »
I have seen this plane fly at VSC. What a georgious plane and it does super good pattern. Also Pete Peterson and I saved this plane and Dee rice's Orental fron one of thos famous dirt devils that happen at Montgomery Park. I love VSC.

Offline Steve Helmick

• AMA Member and supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2008, 03:19:55 PM »
Leo...where is "Montgomery Park"? And how does it relate to VSC? I'm cornfuzed. n~ Steve

PS: Delta Park is the one in Portland, over by the I-5 bridge. VD~
"The United States has become a place where professional athletes and entertainers are mistaken for people of importance." - Robert Heinlein

In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.  In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings.

Offline Leo Mehl

• Admiral
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2008, 05:12:30 PM »
Leo...where is "Montgomery Park"? And how does it relate to VSC? I'm cornfuzed. n~ Steve

PS: Delta Park is the one in Portland, over by the I-5 bridge. VD~
Isn't that the name of the park where VSC is held or is my memory gone out the window? HB~>

Offline Leo Mehl

• Admiral
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2008, 05:15:51 PM »
Whoops. I got my parks mixed up and of course I knew you would jump on that. HB~> HB~>

Offline Steve Helmick

• AMA Member and supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2008, 07:57:54 PM »
VSC currently resides at Christopher Columbus Park in Tucson. I thought mebbe Montgomery Park was someplace else, like VSC usta be. And then, sometimes cities change the names of their parks. Like River Walk Park became River View Park. No reason was given, they just changed the name of our flying field. We's having a tough time with it, ourownselves.   LL~ Steve
"The United States has become a place where professional athletes and entertainers are mistaken for people of importance." - Robert Heinlein

In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.  In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings.

Offline Leo Mehl

• Admiral
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2008, 11:10:58 AM »
VSC currently resides at Christopher Columbus Park in Tucson. I thought mebbe Montgomery Park was someplace else, like VSC usta be. And then, sometimes cities change the names of their parks. Like River Walk Park became River View Park. No reason was given, they just changed the name of our flying field. We's having a tough time with it, ourownselves.   LL~ Steve
Montgomery Park is where I used to play Mushball in the 70's. Pea brain has just decided to go on vacation. This park was near the old Montgomery Wards building on Vaughn. The park was on Pettigrove and 25th.

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here